• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Your "FUUUUU" moments :D

PGL Tournament. Not sure if it's my connection or the servers, BUT I LOST CONNECTION IN 4 OUT OF 5 BATTLES SO FAR. I'M SO OUTRAGED I'M GONNA ATTACK THREE TURNS AND THEN CONFUSE AND THEN HURT MYSELF

At least I won the only one I finished...

The Battle House (Battle Mansion? Maison? However that's spelled)

Whenever I take my Volcarona with me, every single opponent I meet seems to know Stone Edge.

And they never miss -.-

As you advance, trainers start to appear according to your Pokémons' weaknesses.

That's why Protean Greninja is so recommended; the game's AI is still unable to predict it.

Turn 1: Cofagrigus uses Will-o-Wisp. Clefable uses Calm Mind.
Turn 2: Cofagrigus uses Mean Look. Clefable uses Calm Mind.
Turn 3: Cofagrigus uses Curse. Clefable uses Calm Mind.
Turn 4: I notice Clefable is taking no damage and remember Magic Guard exists. Could have realised that a little earlier.

Tried Super Singles. Rage-quitted due to an annoying Steelix. If only my Greninja didn't faint from Machamp earlier...

Its moves? Earthquake, Stealth Rock, Curse, and Rest.

The other two mons I had? Both physical.

Last week or so I discovered that Apricorn balls are untradable. Well, there goes any hopes of using them to catch some Eevee.

Breeding Litwicks. Cuz they're the lord of all these inanimate-objects-turned-Pokemon

Got a Modest 31/0/31/31/31/31 female Litwick.

Aaaaand it has Flame Body.

I mean, I know that Flame Body isn't completely useless, but really, I want that Flash Fire!!!

Lost a battle to a Furisode during Battle Maison Triples. Her blasted Eeveelutions know Yawn! If only there was Sleep Clause!!!!!

When you're doing Double Battles in Restaurant Le Wow, and you battle the dude that uses Lucario and Floatzel and always uses either priority Extremespeed and Aqua Jet or Protect, and You believe that one of them or both are going to use Protect so the battle will last two turns and you attack both of them, but they don't use Protect and you defeat them both in one turn.

Breeding Litwicks. Cuz they're the lord of all these inanimate-objects-turned-Pokemon

Got a Modest 31/0/31/31/31/31 female Litwick.

Aaaaand it has Flame Body.

I mean, I know that Flame Body isn't completely useless, but really, I want that Flash Fire!!!

Who would attack a Chandelure with a Fire move? It's way more probably to be attacked with a physical contact move.

If you still don't want it, send me your Friend Code by PM. :lol:

PGL Tournament. Not sure if it's my connection or the servers, BUT I LOST CONNECTION IN 4 OUT OF 5 BATTLES SO FAR. I'M SO OUTRAGED I'M GONNA ATTACK THREE TURNS AND THEN CONFUSE AND THEN HURT MYSELF

You seem to have all sorts of issues with your network connection. You may want to check that out, I have yet to be disconnected durring a battle or from Bank, I only occasionally lose a connection durring a wondertrade but it pops right back up the next time I go to it, nothing really worth complaining about.

Hope your whoes get better

Dom

One fuuuuuuu moment that keeps happening lately, is my connection disconnecting when trading between 3DS games a few times. I was lucky my games didn't break nor lost a Pokemon. It was even more weird that my internet wasn't even on one of those times and it still froze 0_0

Playing rentals in PWT

Final round. Against Candice.

Candice appeared with a Victreebel that knows Encore, Leaf Storm, and Sleep Powder. I don't remember the fourth move.

Long story short, my rental Cradily ended up Stockpiling himself until he died...

Jeeze! I'm trying to Speed EV train on Route 8 using Wingull hordes, which are supposed to be common, but I'm encountering 3~5 Zangoose hordes IN A ROW (which are SUPPOSED to be uncommon) before encountering a single Wingull horde, then 3~5 more Zangooses!

Jeeze! I'm trying to Speed EV train on Route 8 using Wingull hordes, which are supposed to be common, but I'm encountering 3~5 Zangoose hordes IN A ROW (which are SUPPOSED to be uncommon) before encountering a single Wingull horde, then 3~5 more Zangooses!

I know the feeling. Those darn Zangoose!

Anyways, that Black 2 Nuzlocke I tried? It's a bust. Cheren destroyed my Lillipup and Oshawott. Purrloin and Sunkern were in single digit levels and were not strong and fast enough.

Edit: Also, that Balloon popping game in PGL. I play Level 2 since I need a Thunder Stone and a Sun Stone. It gives me everything else! Especially Qualot and Grepa Berries! I really don't need those Berries, thank you!

Last edited:
Running through the Friend Safari, looking for a shiny Sawk. I swear, I encounter more Mienfoo and Tyrogue than anything. I can run into ten of them as compared to the two Sawk I might meet. And worse? Still no shiny!

I bumped into a Shiny Geodude in a horde in victory road while EV training on Floatzel Hordes. My Tyrantrum used Dragon Claw to eliminate all the other Geodudes. The fourth one hangs on with Sturdy and the Shiny one hasn't been touched yet. Then the fourth Geodude used Magnitude 9 and OHKOed the Shiny one(It had Rock Head or Sand Veil). I raged so hard after that and I had just found a Shiny Gligar in a horde earlier that week.

A long time ago, when I was playing Sapphire and I was in Sootopilis City, and I was trying to see what kind of Pokemon were in the water, so I was fishing non stop, first try, I found a Lvl 8 Shiny Magikarp. I didn't know it was shiny at first but looking back I do because as soon as the battle started, there was an animation that was similar to sunny day. I thought, "That was weird, That never happened before. Maybe this is one of those Shiny Pokemon that everyone is talking about", and I try to weaken it by using Slash with a lvl 10 Zangoose.

CRITICAL HIT!!!

Magikarp fainted.

Last edited:
I killed a shinny and on SS when I met my rival ti fight him his Bayleef owned me so I was stuck for months until I caught a Spearow.

Please note: The thread is from 1 year ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom