• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Yu-Gi-Oh! Go Rush Mafia - Endgame, Town + Informant Victory!

Status
Not open for further replies.
After a quick check, this may be the biggest thread in War Room history. A Defeat The Boss around 2700 posts long was the previous record holder.

i blame d1
(that's actually so funny because i think this was a comparatively short game)
(which was definitely at least partially my fault, sorry about that)

To be fair, this stacked the game against mafia too. Insane town activity vs a team that consisted of someone making lurking their main strategy and "but the only reason you sus me is inactivity" as main defense.

To be fair, this stacked the game against mafia too. Insane town activity vs a team that consisted of someone making lurking their main strategy and "but the only reason you sus me is inactivity" as main defense.
KoD wasn’t lurking. He just wasn’t active naturally. Lurking is someone who is watching the thread but avoiding posting. His real life jsut didn’t match up apparently.

KoD wasn’t lurking. He just wasn’t active naturally. Lurking is someone who is watching the thread but avoiding posting. His real life jsut didn’t match up apparently.
Can you be 100% sure town him would not have made extra effort though? Idk about others' meta, I have changed playstyle as indep at the very least depending on if I have time (pretend town) or not (claim ASAP).

Clarification (just wanted to get this in, for the sake of statistics, before it gets archived in about an hour):

This is only the #1 most active GAME thread in TWR history. It had no chance of beating the old Situation Rooms of course...

still an accomplishment i'd say
...the old situation room scares me
To be fair it took it 4 years to get 7409 posts... This one took us just a month to hit 3011 (with the actual game being only less than a week (6 days + a few hours).

Clarification (just wanted to get this in, for the sake of statistics, before it gets archived in about an hour):

This is only the #1 most active GAME thread in TWR history. It had no chance of beating the old Situation Rooms of course...
Not true. This is the one with the most posts. But this is too difficult to judge since early TWR days had heavy ooc. So you could have a crazy amount of activity going on outside the thread but only a little inside. Also the posts come from a few people, not the whole games cast.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom