• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia ZD X BMG 2019 Link’s Awakening Hydra Mafia Crossover Game Thread

Greetings friends! Mellow Ezlo here, just checking in. Glad to see so many beautiful faces interested in this game!

For those who do not know me, I hosted the previous crossover game here alongside my good friend Pendio, and have played a couple of different games at this forum. I have never seen nor played a hydra game before so I am really looking forward to seeing how this game plays out!

Keep signing up friends! Trust me, we're not that scary lol what am i saying of course we are.

hey hey pals i'm littlegumball

i'm from zd, i like long walks on the beach and i think i'm kind of funny sometimes

be my partner uwu

(also i should mention my schedule is packed until saturday so don't expect timely responses from me until next week! hopefully the game won't have started before then lmao)

in with Former(or FormerHope depending on what he calls himself), he'll make an account and tag me later

I played a hydra game a long time ago. It was a disaster and the reason I have not gone back to MU since. But I wouldn't mind giving it another go.

...alright that might have been a bit of an overreaction. But it was definitely an interesting experience.

@Calvin ッ want to be my other head? It's okay to say no, I can always pair up with one of the other singles so far. But I figured i'd ask you first. Feels like junior prom all over again

@DarthWolf I better not get a sockpuppeting infraction for this :U

@DarthWolf I better not get a sockpuppeting infraction for this :U
Don't worry, before the game starts and once all pairs are formed you can create your shared account with your partner and then mention @SoaringDylan or something. He'll make sure your accounts are setup properly and dont have any new account restrictions. After the game ends we will remove the accounts as they are to be used only for this game. Any other possible sockpuppet detection will be ignored :p

I played a hydra game a long time ago. It was a disaster and the reason I have not gone back to MU since. But I wouldn't mind giving it another go.

...alright that might have been a bit of an overreaction. But it was definitely an interesting experience.

@Calvin ッ want to be my other head? It's okay to say no, I can always pair up with one of the other singles so far. But I figured i'd ask you first. Feels like junior prom all over again

I really appreciate you asking me, but i'll probably give this one a skip. Last time i entered a hydra (with Mido I think) I was very inactive and useless. Besides, I dont think I could keep up with the posts!

But now you've asked I want you to win so you better :p

Back
Top Bottom