• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia ZD X BMG 2019 Link’s Awakening Hydra Mafia Crossover Game Thread

Day 1 Vote Count 3
Vote Count

thesunspear
- 2 (H&S T&H)
Hydreigon & Shelgon- 1 (Aflame)
Aflame- 1 (LatB)
Lone Wolf- 2 (RR, MNH)
Scumlords and Noobs- 3 (Chillian, ZMS, S&N)
Restless Ridge- 1 (BLC)

Will edit in who's not voting maybe if I don't pass out. With 13 alive it takes 7 to reach majority otherwise day ends at 8 am CDT on Monday the 22nd.

vote: Scumlords and Noobs
at L-4 I don't understand that reaction at all.

right now I scum read you. What's your take on that?

But that doesn't help at all for this phase, which is 72 hours. I think you're really underselling the amount of posts with substance behind them that we've seen, and at what point would you consider shade to become actual accusations and useful questioning? I don't see what's any different in a lot of the mid-to-current content than any other day phase, nor why this should be treated any differently.

I just went through about ten pages of what could only be described as shitposting, barely anything worthwhile at all, my brain has been turned to mush from all this information overload everytime I get to the thread.
This is the largest game I've been in, I can hardly keep up with all these posts, let alone trying to filter all the crap out.
I'm inclined to vote for anyone that's made three short posts in a row that could've simply compiled it all into one message just so I don't have to keep dealing with a whole page with two Hydra's posting several posts in a row

Back
Top Bottom