• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Zinn's Future Mafia Game Mafia - Game End (29/09/2020)

Ok, so. Is Fluff like, not allowed. Because I literally have zero clues on anyone, other than the fact Kender basically wanted to die
Fluff is allowed. If all you do is post nothing but fluff then you’ll be seen as suspicious. But jokes here and there are okay.

I do a lot of fluff but I try to make sure I’m also posting game related stuff as well.
Vote: Zinn
Flawless logic.

vote:zinn

Day Two - 22/09/2020

Day Two

Zinn woke up after sleeping for like 24 hours straight to discover that the Mafia team had been up all night plotting and wanted to get an edge in the game, Midorikawa gave them chills, they decided that they'd kick her out of the game. Opening their desk drawer and pulling out the list of games Zinn noticed that someone other than themselves had crossed off Mido's name. "Oh well, I guess she's dead then" Zinn said solemnly, it's always a shame when a player dies in Mafia, especially early on. "I hope Mido decides to stick around to see how the game goes though" thinking to themselves.

"Hey everyone" Zinn said to the group, hanging out in the lounge area where the game was talking place, it even had a built in bar! "I'm afraid to say Mido didn't make it through the night". Everyone turned and looked at Mido who was having a drink at the bar, confused. "Oh I didn't mean she was actually dead, that'd be ridiculous, she's just not a living player in our game anymore" Zinn said, chuckling a little.

Midorikawa has been killed in the night!
They were Astral Chain Mafia, the Gamer with Roleblocker!

Dear Midorikawa,

You are Astral Chain Mafia.

KjtdVd2KviU9NM0ysa69WSYpjH2dpGmbgnIl90q48uceFKWR5zy---06wRlnQ4XPQpSUG640tzNJnpETARIfIgBW6NtiliI_2iNRohcXuTG40enFqz55KQLoy1Lf7oraB4Sel-GuDOM

Astral Chain was a last minute addition to this roster of Mafia Game Ideas, simply because I’ve only just started playing it for the first time last month. I instantly fell in love with it, it’s got a great story, interesting gameplay mechanics and engaging combat, not to mention the detail put into each character and their personalities. The game is set 50 years into the future, most of the world has been invaded by strange creatures from another realm and what remains of civilization is onboard a massive floating ship in the middle of the ocean known as the Ark, that was put in place to stop the attacks. In recent years, the creatures have even begun to attack the Ark, thanks to scientists however, they have come up with a way to take control of some of these creatures to fight back against their own kind. In the game you play as a new officer tasked with controlling one of these creatures, in an effort to save humanity.

As a Mafia game, I can see it working very nicely, there are tons and tons of characters that could be chosen to add, unique roles or mechanics that could come with the creatures that are controlled. I think I’d have a lot of fun working on a game based around Astral Chain.

Hma2kOi3xXcsaWPzTtmwQ9ZMKlWODsMZ_FuVs-VGhoyto1K1aYpDyiDm1h7TM1cc3HGj90H8EnwZh7cGMLjnl0YnE1wNm7GXbeA7a6Aog5LnSXOX9hsTXHQV7rmVXSJD5dbJHut7fck
Because you are associated with a video game with two other Game Ideas, you are a Gamer in a Game Room. You and two others share a private chat and each have an assigned power role and will make a vote on which power to use each night and on what player, if a vote cannot be agreed upon, the action used will be picked randomly between the current votes. The three Gamer actions available to you to decide on each night are posted in the Gamer Room chat. You will carry out the role specifically tied to you if it is successfully voted for.

Your Gamer power is Roleblocker, taken from the strong defensive attacks that can stop an enemy in their tracks seen in Astral Chain, this power may prevent the target from carrying out their Night Action, if they have one, but won’t prevent the Mafia kill.

You are Game Ideas (Town) and win when all threats to you have been wiped out.

Mido shrugged, downed her drink and walked towards a door marked "The Graveyard" that hadn't been there yesterday. Then everyone started clambering loudly about why Mido died and who they would lynch in return.

Day Two has begun, the Night Phase will begin in roughly 48 hours, the midday vote count will be in 24 hours.
You may now vote for each other.

Think I'll lay all the cards on the table, given how little I have...

I'm the Watcher. Decided to see who watched (aka used Night Actions on) Rainbow Cloud. So, Zachie, care to explain?
Vote: Zachie

Vote: Kender
A bit early in the day for that. But thank you :)

I was just thinking this morning, that counted how many rookie players we have, killing Mido first night was the thing to do for Mafia. Mido is an experimented player, and it's a great loss to town. More than that, Town just lost role blocker. Really great move from them. I'll take time to read back interactions with Mido on day 1. Please town, despite this big lost, you have to continue discussing and being active.

Think I'll lay all the cards on the table, given how little I have...

I'm the Watcher. Decided to see who watched (aka used Night Actions on) Rainbow Cloud. So, Zachie, care to explain?
Vote: Zachie
I’d be more interested in explaining if the visit you saw had involved Mido, me visiting RC who is very alive is no reason for me to reveal my role just yet.

I’d be more interested in explaining if the visit you saw had involved Mido, me visiting RC who is very alive is no reason for me to reveal my role just yet.
I'll admit I was thinking if I should come out with it or not, for that very reason. Given my track record of relatively early lynches, though, figured it wouldn't hurt to put it out, just in case.

A bit early in the day for that. But thank you :)

I was just thinking this morning, that counted how many rookie players we have, killing Mido first night was the thing to do for Mafia. Mido is an experimented player, and it's a great loss to town. More than that, Town just lost role blocker. Really great move from them. I'll take time to read back interactions with Mido on day 1. Please town, despite this big lost, you have to continue discussing and being active.
Thinking the same.

Makes me think there's an experienced player on the scum team given they knew to go for Mido. Max, Zachie, myself and you spring to mind as players that fit this category but Max's Watcher claim looks pretty town to me and I know it's not me which makes me more paranoid about Zachie visiting me. Also don't think you would have made the early indep claim if you were scum.

So thoughts time.

Players with experience are me, Zachie, Max, RC, and Kender.

Kender most likely is an indep, so I doubt it was him.

Max came out with his watcher results which is not helpful for mafia, so I doubt it’s him.

So that leaves Zachie and RC as the most likely ones to be mafia.

We know Zachie has an active role but we can assume ita not cop as he would have probably outed RC as mafia as according to process of elimination she would be it.

Jamie could fit too though. Jamie was mentored by Midorikawa in the mentor mafia, though they were mafia, Jamiegot a good look at Midos capabilities so maybe Jamie saw playing against her as a threat.

Since those are the most likely candidates:

vote : rainbow cloud

So thoughts time.

Players with experience are me, Zachie, Max, RC, and Kender.

Kender most likely is an indep, so I doubt it was him.

Max came out with his watcher results which is not helpful for mafia, so I doubt it’s him.

So that leaves Zachie and RC as the most likely ones to be mafia.

We know Zachie has an active role but we can assume ita not cop as he would have probably outed RC as mafia as according to process of elimination she would be it.

Jamie could fit too though. Jamie was mentored by Midorikawa in the mentor mafia, though they were mafia, Jamiegot a good look at Midos capabilities so maybe Jamie saw playing against her as a threat.

Since those are the most likely candidates:

vote : rainbow cloud
These are pretty much the same thoughts I posted earlier, I can see you as scum trying you use my own thoughts to push a lynch on me though and not going to straight up believe the Miller claim. You could be gambling that no on the fact no one claimed it day 1 and hoping to get a pass with just subbing it.

ou could be gambling that no on the fact no one claimed it day 1 and hoping to get a pass with just subbing it.

For the benefit of new players, if there is a player with the Miller role outside of Mido, it would be a good thing to claim as soon as possible.

I mean, what if Zachie is an investigative Mafia role? He would have gone visiting RC for info, and since Max tracked him, he's keeping an artistic blur not to have to claim anything right now. Between the two, I think that Zachie have a higher Scum reading from me than RC right now.

If he was an investigative role from Town and would see something fishy from RC, he would have probably talked. If you are really Miller though, we can assume there might be a godfather too though, so I'm going in circle. Still think that Zachie is a better target than RC for town..

Blaine so fresh and new, that I have no idea about him.
Jamie still fresh too, difficult to say. I mean, I don't have a clear mind on the others for now.

These are pretty much the same thoughts I posted earlier, I can see you as scum trying you use my own thoughts to push a lynch on me though and not going to straight up believe the Miller claim. You could be gambling that no on the fact no one claimed it day 1 and hoping to get a pass with just subbing it.
We have similar thoughts yes, but I did add some of my own, so sorry but not a copy. And let’s face it, the reason for the kill was pretty obvious.

A game full of new players is an easy game to manipulate once ypu
Get rid of the opposition. So it’s logical that the person most likely to oppose that mafia member would be the first nightkill.

So going off of your post, you only have Zachie as a possible mafia member. But what are your thoughts on Jamie?

And now then: I’M THE MILLER!!!
People usually claim this day one but I guess since you subbed it is like day one? Like what Kender said, speak up if you are the miller!

I was a bit worried at first that if mido was mafia that I'd never see it coming, but I wanted town mido with me, theres a lot of insight there. So I am relieved mido has returned (so long as miller claim is true!) I don't usually think meta stuff anyway, that's why I was asking other people for some.

I also think Kender and Max are telling the truth. Zinn likes to tack things on to roles I think. Like Kender has his win condition, but he also has a power where he can vote twice. That makes me wonder if Max is watcher+, or if Max is something with a limited number of watches. I want to hear more from @AlienXotic and @Dio_Brando1886 too. Sometimes mafia tries to win just by lying low all game.

I agree if theres a miller theres likely a godfather. And I'd also guess theres a tracker if theres a watcher. What did they see?

A game full of new players is an easy game to manipulate once ypu
Get rid of the opposition. So it’s logical that the person most likely to oppose that mafia member would be the first nightkill.
I follow this theory, but theres also a chance it was more random, right? I want to trust mido but I also don't want to follow like a sheep. I am inclined to believe at least one of the experienced players (Max, Zachie, RC, any others?) is mafia but I don't have a big read on which one. I don't really trust anyone yet. Besides maybe Kender. Watch Kender be a serial killer so I eat my words...

Back
Top Bottom