V
Local time
1:22 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hey dude, did I hear u could pokeshift? if so, I was wondering if u would be so kind as to help me out with three I need :)
    Hi. I'd like to do a bit of work for your shop. I can do Poketransfers, if you like. I would, however, want an Arceus for doing this. VM me back ASAP.
    if i can see you, but you can't see me, then we won't be able to trade no matter how many times we try.
    maybe this problem would solve if we re-register each other FC, we should try it.
    well i have a few dream world pokemon which i don't need and want to get rid of them like marill, elekid, zubat, feebas, zigzagoon, glameow, electrike, acravanha and etc..
    it seen like we managed to finish the trade between our 4th games, tell me when you finish to pokeshifter them and send me your b/w FC.
    btw, i don't have much in my white game, but i may trade you my shiny tropius or a regular dw pokemon for your help :)
    now would be great, i need to transfer a shiny gible and shiny trapinch from my pearl to my pokemon white, here my Pearl fc 4125 7743 0183 what yours?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom