Paulisthebest
Local time
4:04 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• yeah, we'd recognize if he used focus punch, so there's no big deal about pikachu staying a pikachu. Though if he did use focus punch, i'd like a g gundam homage

Have him start speaking and go "THIS HAND OF MINE IS BURNING BLUE, IT TELLS ME TO DEFEAT YOU! FOOOOOCUUUS PAAAAWNCH!" and then WTFKO whoever is unlucky enough to get hit
    there was an episode where Raichu used Focus Punch?

omghowdidInotcatchthisthisiswhatIgetfornotrecordingshows! lol idk why but yeah that was one of my fav episodes too. I remember playing pokemon as a kid and Raichu was described as a mouse Pokemon. I was like "that's a bigass mouse!"
    You listen to me mister! I've had it up to here with your attitude! No Pokemon on Earth deserves to be treated like some stuffed animal you can throw aside. I hope that one day...one day that you switch places with Pokemon so you can get a feel of what you put your Pokemon through! ... Hi.
    I just went through the game with similar pokemon I did in my prev games. In the end I beat the E4 at mid 50s with Lucario, Haxorus, Ferrothorn, Galvantula, Reuniclus and Jellicent. I got more pokemon after the E4 just to play around for a bit until I decided to take on the white forest and black city challenges.

Lucario is an absolute monster in story. I evolved my Riolu when I got to Castelia before facing Burgh at around level 25, I spammed return and you know what happens. I played a bit at the subway to get the brick break tm and replaced force palm. Taught it shadow claw latter for perfect coverage and then I got swords dance and close combat to sweep Ghetsis' whole team. It was hilarious and awesome when I used swords dance on the first turn and Cofagrigous uses protect. It then eats a shadow claw and close combat sweep ensues until Toxicroak shows up. I just used Reuniclus and switch back to Lucario when Hydreigon appears since Ghetsis' specimen can't hurt steel types.

I replaced most of my story roster and raised multiples of the same species for different play styles. I now use my wish Vaporeon, mixed Hydreigon, Volcarona and a new Ferrothorn with leech seed. I also have an alternate Lucario with crunch and a reserve Reuniclus with Trick room. In addition I use my old Lucario with ice punch with calm mind Reuniclus with the others.

Finished both city challenges recently. It was fun and a good way to power up for challenge mode E4 or feeling like a badass. They throw legendaries and crap at you at deeper levels but they're no match for my guys. I got a good kick out of black tower level 10 when my Ferrothorn took down a Suicune and Latios by himself with losing only bit more than a third of its health.

Man breeding has gotten so much easier thanks to passing abilities and guaranteed everstone natures.
    Schools been hectic and some crap going on with my family which is why I haven't been here in like a year. How's your team in bw2? I hear you have a Vaporeon is it a wish user?
    Psh. /waves at you
    You should check out my most recent post. /nodnod
    Then let me know what you think.
    /presses fingers together
    I'm always interested to hear what Paul has to say...
    I can't get BW2 yet because I don't have a system to play it on. I'll get either one and I don't really have a preference to which one I get
    Ahaaha I actually get up to watch it on Keyhole...but I rarely rewatch it, or sometimes I just don't get up at all and just look at the episode pictures.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom