R
Local time
1:59 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Thanks for the trade -- let me know if the IV spread was wrong. I couldn't remember where I put it and I forgot to mark the IV Spread, but I'm fairly certain that was the right one.
    That's fine, I'm getting it elsewhere so the PP Up works great for me. I just added you and I'll be online for the next few hours. Hit me up for a trade.
    Alright, I was able to breed a HA Female Spritzee with xx/31/31/31/31/00. It would be really good for a Trick Room team, though you should try to breed down perfect IVs in HP. Unfortunately I only got males and a healer Spritzee with my last batch so this was the best I can do.
    Yes, I'm actually currently IV Breeding a Trick Room HA Spritzee in a Heal Ball so I'll have one ready in like an hour? Do you have access to a Gogoat friend safari? If so, can you get me a Female HA Gogoat in a Nest Ball? If not, I'll go for the PP Up.
    I haven't EV train its Defense so I think that is just from the 31 IVs in Defense and the Charti Berry. I've also changed Greninja to Clawitzer so that I could try Season 6 Special Battles and I wanted to try something different but similar. Have you changed anything?
    I am ready now. Yes we can have 3 battles. Which 3DS friend code did I give you? I have 2 3DSes.
    Sometimes tournaments are held in Cardiff, Swansea, Edinburgh or Glasgow. My train back home is very late so the earliest time I could battle is now 11pm although it might be later. When are you available until? I think we have a minimum of 3 and a maximum of 5 battles. Are you able to do that many battles?
    I find out about them on Nugget Bridge which is a site for competitive Play! Pokémon (VGC) news and columns/reports. I'm not a member of the forums but I read the articles on that site. I might have already shown you this but just in case I've even appeared in one of the reports which is The Power of Gothitelle: A Top 16 UK National Report. Can you guess which player in the report I am? Please just reply with yes or no because I like being anonymous since it surprised people at the VGC National Qualifier this year. If no my battle with you on Tuesday might remind you which player I am. The Nugget Bridge article for the StreetPass UK championship with the list of qualifiers is StreetPass UK Pokémon Autumn Event 2014. Many of these qualifiers have already happened. Joshawott (Ryu Shoji) has also written a Bulbanews article about it StreetPass UK's Pokémon Autumn Event 2014 Revealed. Can we please battle between 10pm and 11pm on Tuesday? I should have finished work and gotten off a train by that time.
    Haha you didn't have to worry about it, but yeah I'm up for a game! :) I've seen you now and then in the game so I'll drop you a message there when I see you.
    Did you know that there is an earlier unofficial championship organised by StreetPass UK? There are qualifiers before the national tournament in Manchester. I'm going to the Leeds qualifier.

----------
    ----------
    Do you want to battle me to find out? My Moltres is ready but I haven't had many battles with it so I don't know much about how I will use it yet.
    ----------
    Sure! Not sure when I can get round to battling but we can definitely have a match sometime.
    ----------
    Do you want to battle before I go to the Leeds Qualifier on Sunday? Would you be able to battle on Tuesday evening?
    There eventually wasn't a tournament at the StreetPass event I went to because the person who was supposed to organise it didn't turn up or was too quiet to ask everyone if they wanted to take part in the tournament. I got to have one battle at the event that I lost 2-0 but it was against a person using Breloom and Metagross which aren't VGC 2014 legal. I have used this team before at the VGC World Championships 2014 Qualifier in Manchester and in the Swiss rounds I won the first 5 matches in a row but lost the last 3. We were split into two groups of competitors and in my group I came in 32nd place which meant I came 64th place out of about 200 players in total.

I read that you have become interested in VGC battles recently. How recently was it? Since you live in the UK do you think you would be able to go to the National Qualifier next year? There is also another big British unofficial VGC tournament which is run annually in February at Manchester and is hosted by Nintendo UK and the website Nugget Bridge which I think you might be interested in going to. Joshawott or I normally announce these tournaments in Bulbanews articles and here is the most recent one: Nintendo UK and fansites to host sixth Manchester Pokémon Tournament - Bulbanews
    It has a Passho Berry because I often pair it with Wiggytuff to take out Wash Rotom (which uses Hydro Pump) but your Machamp was too quick for it and used a super effective Physical move. It has high Special Defense because most of its commonly used weaknesses have special moves and any other physical moves used are often 1x effective or not very effective.
    Do you mean its moveset? It has Earthquake, Ice Shard, Icicle Crash and Rock Slide. I also like your Machamp. What set does it have?
    Yes I am. I just need to log in online and my Pokemon are in my battle box which I think should work.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom