Okido
Local time
2:05 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• hey, open question to anyone who's been keeping up with Pokémon Horizons: How are you liking it so far compared to the old anime series? What's the tone/pacing like? Have you been enjoying it more, less, or about the same?

Just curious. I still haven't watched even a bit of Horizons yet (mainly because I'm an old petty stick-in-the-mud who wasn't interested in following an entirely new cast of characters, lol) but lately I'm wondering if I should just try giving it a shot. :hmm:
    DigitalGen6
    DigitalGen6
    I haven’t actually watched it… (I only watched its English preview on YouTube if it even counts for any thing) I like the character development and more Galar people in the show. You should give it a shot!
    Reactions: Okido
    Hydrogenium
    Hydrogenium
    Well, I've only seen the first two episodes (I was curious and wanted to check it out but didn't want to watch too much as I still haven't seen the whole previous series, which is something I want to do before "seriously" watching Horizons), so I can tell you only this:

I love Liko's Sprigatito! It reminds me of my sister's Chihuahua! I liked Liko, too.
    The other characters have been likeable to me so far as well.
    The main villain (I suppose) has white triangle-shaped pupils oh wait that's not important but why does he is very shippable with Friede.

As I said, I've only seen the first two episodes, but I definitely want to see more in the future... so... I'd recommend? Well, I can't really, as I've only seen the first two episodes (sorry for the repetition, I know you already get that I've only seen the first two episodes).

Also, that airship is cool :thumbsup:
    skynerel
    skynerel
    I’ve watched until the most recent one (I only skipped two episodes I think) and I’m enjoying it so far, although I wish we could see more battling. So far the pace is somewhat slow, but it is not lacking in content. There was like one or two episodes where I did get a bit bored, but they weren’t bad in terms of story.
    it needs to be said that pic of arven and mabosstiff with like, matching sandwiches... is the most precious thing ever
    Thank you for the reaction on my art!! ;3; It's encouraging and sweet!
    • Hi
    Okido
    Okido
    aww of course! Your art style is really cute, plus it's always nice to see some love for BW too :bulbaLove:
    QuietDragon
    QuietDragon
    Thank you!
    BW! is so underappreciated. ;O; I'm glad you like it too!! ^^
    • Love
    I'm going through the OS now and it's really fun! Also your avatar is very cute :bulbaLove:
    Hey, congratulations on the admin promotion! We’re all sure making our way up in the world, aren’t we; haha. But in all seriousness, I’m sure that you’ll do great!
    • Love
    Okido
    Okido
    Thank you Baku! I'll be giving it my all, as usual :enzap:
    i have words to say here i need to unscramble them into the right order

Oki!!!!! I'm super happy for you oh my god,,, you will do great and I am absolutely sure of it. I will be supporting you as best as I am able to... aaah I'm very excited for you!!
    • Love
    Okido
    Okido
    thank you lisia!!! I definitely believe you'll do great as an smod too, I'm rootin' for ya!
    (How's it feel to have a bolded username, eh? powerful, ain't it? :p)
    Behold! My top 100 (+22) favorite Pokémon from the Favorite Pokémon Picker. It's been a while since I last did this, and I only got to around ~50 last time, so it was interesting to see how it turned out.
    image.png

Link if you wanna try it yourself: (x)
    I just looked at your new avatar and realized that is was the main character of Magikarp Jump. The character definitely has a distinct design with the cap, clothing style, and style of the lines. I like it.
    • Hi
    Okido
    Okido
    It is! They're a fairly obscure protagonist, and from a game that's relatively forgotten these days, but I always quite liked their design. Happy you noticed! :enzap:
    Cool Eevee gif for your avatar! :D Just curious, and wanting to test my overall anime knowledge, but.......is that Virgil's Eevee, and that scene it's in from Mewtwo: Prologue to Awakening?
    • Gold Star
    Okido
    Okido
    Hey thanks DHDD! (that's a cool new username!)
    And yes it is, to both of those questions I believe. Your anime knowledge gets an A+!
    Hey you! Did you know we have a very cool AMA thread where you can get to know the Bulbagarden staff team and ask us all sorts of fun questions about Pokémon, the forums, life, and anything?

It's true, we do! If you're curious, why not give it a looksee... Bulbagarden Staff AMA Thread
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom