R
Local time
5:53 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• ive got rain dance aswell. Can i please have rock head abilities please. lightening rod is hopeless lol
    im sorry ryujii my dam internet is beign bitchy and really slow making comunication nearly imposible sorry for all the trouble
    the tournament is within 1 week next saturday so dont worry about that and again thx for the trouble
    i wouldn't know, since i actually just joined the day before yesterday... (^-^;) BUT, Senzura told me i should join for URPG (i used to play it back when it was on PE2K, but then that site got kind of abandoned, so i left), but i haven't actually RPed here yet. I guess i'll find out soon? :3
    thanks, i'll be home around 4PM. :3

oh, and sorry again. :( i did have wi-fi a long time ago, but we had to put a password on it cuz everyone in our neighborhood was piggybacking on us and making it super slow, and nintendo hates connections with passwords (unless they're WEP, which ours isn't. Dx ).
    oh, yeah, i have one. sorry, it just took me a while cuz i was checking to see if my friend was home. (which she wasn't Dx )

my friend code is:
    ECHO
    1849 4556 4263

umm, since i can't get on wi-fi right now, will you be online tomorrow?

sorry. ;-;
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom