• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

4-5 IV Breeding Leftovers (Update: Venipede, Riolu & Drilbur)

Re: 4-5 IV Breeding Leftovers (Update: Chansey, Skarmory & Gible)

HA Abra would be great. I checked your thread - would you be able to get me a Foul Play Vullaby, a Drought Vulpix and a Misdreavus? I know that probably sounds like a big ask, I was just interested by those particular things.

Yeah, I can do that no problem! I've got a bunch of Drought Vulpix left over, and the other two won't take long at all. I've got to head out for a bit but when I get back I'll gather them all up. Is there a particular time today you might be available?
Also, would it be possible to nickname the Skarmory 479er for me? Thanks if so. ^^'

It's actually pretty late here for me, so I may not be able to get it done until the weekend due to a big event happening tomorrow. I'll add your friend code, though, in preparation.
And yeah, sure!

Alright, that's fine. I have everything ready now so I'll add you as well, just send me a trade when you're able to- my IGN is Church. And I don't mind waiting at all. Thanks!

How many heart scales would you want for a Chansey, Snorunt, Skarmory and Tentacool?

Thanks!

How many heart scales would you want for a Chansey, Snorunt, Skarmory and Tentacool?

Thanks!

Man, I really screwed up putting that on there. ><;; I really don't need any more Heart Scales, to be honest, sorry!

Thanks!

Man, I really screwed up putting that on there. ><;; I really don't need any more Heart Scales, to be honest, sorry!
No problem. I've got some Speed Boost Torchics and Onix leftovers. Would you be interested?

Would you like an Extremespeed Marvel Scale Dratini or a Female Prankster Riolu (egg moves : High Jump Kick, Crunch, Blaze Kick, Bullet Punch) for your nr. 10 Chnasey?

No problem. I've got some Speed Boost Torchics and Onix leftovers. Would you be interested?
Of course! Could you PM me with some information about the IVs and such, if that's okay?

Would you like an Extremespeed Marvel Scale Dratini or a Female Prankster Riolu (egg moves : High Jump Kick, Crunch, Blaze Kick, Bullet Punch) for your nr. 10 Chnasey?
I'm interested in the Riolu. Could you PM me about the IVs, too, please?

Of course! Could you PM me with some information about the IVs and such, if that's okay?

Well, actually I have 3 females, each with a different spread: 31/x/31/31/31/31, 31/31/31/31/x/x and 31/31/31/x/31/x. I forgot to tell you they're all Jolly and in a Luxury Ball.

Well, actually I have 3 females, each with a different spread: 31/x/31/31/31/31, 31/31/31/31/x/x and 31/31/31/x/31/x. I forgot to tell you they're all Jolly and in a Luxury Ball.

May I have the one without the Attack stat?

May I have the one without the Attack stat?

Yes, sure, come pick it up.

Would you take a 5IV Charmander for Chimchar Nr.6?

I'd like Chimchar #7 and Skarmory #1. I can breed the HA Natu and Abra you're looking for, if you're interested in the trade?

Would you take a 5IV Charmander for Chimchar Nr.6?
Sure!

I'd like Chimchar #7 and Skarmory #1. I can breed the HA Natu and Abra you're looking for, if you're interested in the trade?
Of course! Except Skarmory #1 is gone, so I've put you down for #3 if you'd like it?

Oops, I meant 3. xD Sure, that'll be fine with me. I'll add your FC, and after I'm done breeding, I'll give you a notification ^_^;

Ah, okay then! I've added you, may I know your IGN?

Would you take a Sun Stone for Chansey #12?

All right, I registered your FC and I'm ready when you are! My FC is in my sinature

So I added some stuff in the past week. I'd go into detail about everything I added but... eh.

Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom