• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

5/6 IV Pokemon (Upd: 5/11)

Zeb

what is your spaghetti policy here?
Reaction score
psszeb_zps36c0bc19.png

Name: Zeb | FC: 0361-6364-1279
Games: OR and Y

• They are perfectly bred (by me) - meaning 5 or 6 IV (depending on nature) and are ready to be EV trained straight away
  • I'm in need of Heart Scales, so one Heart Scale for each Pokemon is my main want
  • However if you don't have Heart Scales to trade and want to offer your own IV leftovers, egg move parents or special ball Pokemon then by all means do, but do note I have lots of stuff myself so I may turn them down
  • These aren't hacked or cloned (not that I would, but I lack the means to do so anyway) I generally end up hatching spares - so once the stock is gone they are gone, I can't/won't get more
  • I've tried to give most information but if there's anything you want to know then ask

tangela.gif
Bag_Great_Ball_Sprite.png

#114. Tangela

Nature: Modest | Ability: Regenerator (HA)
IVs: 31/x/31/30/31/30 (Hidden Power Fire)
Egg moves: Leaf Storm / Leech Seed / Power Swap / Rage Powder
Stock: 5

elekid.gif
Bag_Ultra_Ball_Sprite.png

#239. Elekid

Nature: Timid | Ability: Vital Spirit (HA)
IVs: 31/x/31/31/31/31
Egg moves: Cross Chop / Feint / Barrier / Meditate
Stock: 1

sigilyph.gif
Bag_Ultra_Ball_Sprite.png

#561. Sigilyph

Nature: Timid | Ability: Magic Guard
IVs: 31/x/31/31/31/31
Egg moves: Future Sight / Ancient Power / Psycho Shift / Stored Power

heatmor.gif
Bag_Repeat_Ball_Sprite.png

#631. Heatmor

Nature: Mild | Ability: Flash Fire
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31
Egg moves: Sucker Punch / Belch / Pursuit / Curse
Stock: 5

litleo.gif
Bag_Repeat_Ball_Sprite.png

#667. Litleo

Nature: Timid | Ability: Unnerve
IVs: 31/x/31/30/30/31 (Hidden Power Ground)
Egg moves: Fire Spin / Yawn / Entrainment / Snatch

tyrunt.gif

#696. Tyrunt

Nature: Jolly | Ability: Sturdy (HA)
IVs: 31/31/31/x/31/31
Egg moves: Dragon Dance / Poison Fang / Ice Fang / Fire Fang
Stock: 8

Last edited:
Re: 5/6 IV Pokemon

pyroar is cool, been kinda wanting to breed one. I'll take one of the litleo, yes.

Is your Swinub female? I'm interested in your Swinub. :)

Can I have that scyther, if you can evolve it I'll give you a heart scale, and the metal back, along with a 31/x/31/31/31/31 rotom. Or I could give you a trick room flaffy, or another pokemon.

Sure I'll take it. :) Is there any Pokemon that you want?

It's in the bullet points (second and third points specifically). Not meaning to be rude, but I did write the bullet points for a reason.

Can I have that scyther, if you can evolve it I'll give you a heart scale, and the metal back, along with a 31/x/31/31/31/31 rotom. Or I could give you a trick room flaffy, or another pokemon.

If you can provide a Metal Coat I can help you evolve it when we trade; I don't currently have a Metal Coat spare. But sure, the Scyther is yours at least.

It's in the bullet points (second and third points specifically). Not meaning to be rude, but I did write the bullet points for a reason.

You want a 5IV bold female Togepi? Her egg moves are charm and nasty plot.

Sure, that works! I actually want to breed some more Togekiss.

I just added you! :D Her IVs are 31/31/x/31/31/31, so a little bit of breeding will fix the IVs. When are you able to trade?

@Zeb; yeah I have plenty of metal coats I can make the trade today any time after 4:30 Mountain time.

Actually nevermind I'll do something else I'll just take that Scyther as is.

Last edited:

I just added you! :D Her IVs are 31/31/x/31/31/31, so a little bit of breeding will fix the IVs. When are you able to trade?

I'll be around for a while tonight. Just drop me a VM when you're free and I'll try to be around.

@Zeb; yeah I have plenty of metal coats I can make the trade today any time after 4:30 Mountain time.

Actually nevermind I'll do something else I'll just take that Scyther as is.

OK, that's fine if that's what you want. What's your FC? Mine's in the first post if you need it.

Can I get a male Tangela nicknamed Treebeard? I can trade a female Misdreavus in a Luxury Ball with egg moves (Ominous Wind, Nasty Plot, Destiny Bond, Memento). Just let me know, thanks!

I don't need the Misdreavus, sorry. :( (One of the first Pokemon I bred when Bank launched.) Do you not have a Heart Scale or anything?

3583-1409-0251 ign L @Zeb; I'm somewhat of a busy person, but is tomorrow or Monday this same time fine with you? And so I understand you want the rotom?

3583-1409-0251 ign L @Zeb; I'm somewhat of a busy person, but is tomorrow or Monday this same time fine with you? And so I understand you want the rotom?

Tomorrow should be fine! Drop me a VM when you're around and able to trade. I'm GMT if that helps you any.

And the Heart Scale you offered is fine; it's up to you which Pokemon you attach it to, I'm not picky.

Can I get a male Tangela nicknamed Treebeard? I can trade a female Misdreavus in a Luxury Ball with egg moves (Ominous Wind, Nasty Plot, Destiny Bond, Memento). Just let me know, thanks!

I don't need the Misdreavus, sorry. :( (One of the first Pokemon I bred when Bank launched.) Do you not have a Heart Scale or anything?
Oh sorry haha, I forgot to add that I'll slap a Heart Scale on it! Hmm I have a shiny Gothita left over from our Wonder Trade giveaway...5 IVs (missing Sp. Atk D:) and Modest with the HA if you want.

Hey Zeb! I'd love one of those Tangela. I can get you a Heart Scale no problem, but I feel like that's not really a fair trade since that Tangela's worth much more. Is there any Pokemon you're interested in? I have a trade shop with a wide variety of Pokemon. You can pick a breeding leftover from there if you want.

Oh sorry haha, I forgot to add that I'll slap a Heart Scale on it! Hmm I have a shiny Gothita left over from our Wonder Trade giveaway...5 IVs (missing Sp. Atk D:) and Modest with the HA if you want.

You can attach a Heart Scale to any old fodder I'm not fussed. I need Heart Scales more than Pokemon at this point x__x

Hey Zeb! I'd love one of those Tangela. I can get you a Heart Scale no problem, but I feel like that's not really a fair trade since that Tangela's worth much more. Is there any Pokemon you're interested in? I have a trade shop with a wide variety of Pokemon. You can pick a breeding leftover from there if you want.

Honestly just a Heart Scale is fine. I don't really need many Pokemon these days since I've bred loads and I need the PC/Bank space too. Anyone who takes anything from this thread is doing me a favour really.

You can attach a Heart Scale to any old fodder I'm not fussed. I need Heart Scales more than Pokemon at this point x__x
Ah I know that feeling, I had to farm for Heart Scales a while back because I used them all...but I got too lazy and only picked up 5 :p

I'm on PST so I'll be around for the next few hours if you'd still be awake. Otherwise we can try again tomorrow, thanks!

Added two Elekid and a Sigilyph. Was going for a HP Ice Elekid and ended up that two 5 31IV ones popped out in the process, so figured they might be useful to someone maybe.

Please note: The thread is from 8 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom