• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

5 fave

Totally Spies, Tom and Jerry Kids. That's all.

Fruits
Funny that neither of those aired on Fox Kids in my homecountry. Totally Spies used to air on Nick and Tom and Jerry Kids on Cartoon Network. Since we're at it I can list 5 myself: Digimon (Adventures to Frontier), The Fairly Oddparents, Shaman King, Angela Anaconda and Beyblade.

Last edited:
Oozora Tsubasa, Hyuuga Kojirou, Wakabayashi Genzou, Misaki Tarou and Kuwata Leon

Fictional singers.

Momotaro Onzai (B-Project), Keigo Kazama (Dream Festival), Sogo Osaka (IDOLiSH7), Cecil Aijima (Uta no Prince-sama), Doppo Kannonzaka (Hypnosis Mic)

RPG protagonists (any country)

Noctis, Cloud, Joker, Red and Lightning.

Danganronpa talents (the Ultimates\SHSL ones I mean)

From what I've looked through on the wiki, my favorite are:
Aikido Master, Baseball Star, Boxer, Martial Artist, and Tennis Pro

Languages (real or fictional, or both; your choice)

Togami Byakuya (Danganronpa), Curly (Hey Arnold), Harry Potter, Citron (Pokemon) and Tohru Ardyn (S.O.R.R.O.W.)

Swirly-glasses character

Hajime Yaguchi (Step -Futari no Kankei wa Ippo Zutsu-), Mey-Rin (Black Butler), Shiho (Naruto), Leo (Pandora Hearts), Parfet Balblair (Vandread) at least I think the last two had swirls on their glasses, ah well still adding them since they kinda invoke the trope anyway

RPG villains (any country)

Back
Top Bottom