• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

5G Shinys for 5G Shinys

@Crazyyoshi
Hm I only need the Lilipup & Vanlillite.
Please choose 2 of my shinies you really like =)

@Crazyyoshi
Hm I only need the Lilipup & Vanlillite.
Please choose 2 of my shinies you really like =)

That's a really tough choice, but I'm going to have to say the two monkeys Panpour, and pansear. I love those monkey pokemon so much. <3 my fc is 0260 9640 2451 and my trainers name is Poop

@Crazyyoshi
Alright,
FC 3439 2410 4370

See you in wifi in about 10 minutes?

@juan8913
What level is Landorus?

Thank you so much! <3 If you by chance get the third monkey I will try to offer something good for it. :)

Cubchoo, Blitzle and Boldore are all my own. And are legit. OT Reuban.

The Unfezant and Zweilous I got from the member Ex Hollowman (on this forum) earlier today, I'll have to check their OT when I get off of Wi-Fi.

I notice you're asking for OTs, but you aren't listing your shiny's OTs in the OP.

Unfezant - Jake 36850.
Zweilous -Anthony 55698.

No you got the unfezant and zweilous from me. I want my street credit! lol

Sorry crimson! Ex traded me shiny Tyranitar; I got mixed up. :/

can I get your Blitzle, Lv 9 UT Lonely kuyrem and cobalion I can give you a lv 100 shiny ev trained lucario and a shiny groudon and or shiny regice please

I'd love Shelmet and Sewaddle,a shiny Stunfisk and a shiny Golett interest you?

And could I get Shelmet to be a Acelgorr?
Thanks.

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom