• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

5IV Marine Vivillon Eggs LF: Other Vivillon Eggs

Bono

Empoleon Bonaparte
Reaction score
So, I'm breeding my 6IV Marine Vivillon to get at least 5IV's eggs. I'm searching for other types of male Vivillon in egg form for them to have my name. I need:

Archipelago Vivillon
Continental Vivillon
Elegant Vivillon
Garden Vivillon
High Plains Vivillon
Icy Snow Vivillon
Jungle Vivillon
Marine Vivillon
Meadow Vivillon
Modern Vivillon
Monsoon Vivillon
Ocean Vivillon
Polar Vivillon
River Vivillon
Sandstorm Vivillon
Savanna Vivillon
Sun Vivillon
Tundra Vivillon

Last edited:
My pattern is Polar and I have a flawless timid Compound Eyes breeding pair and can breed you a flawless Polar egg.

By chance, could you breed me a timid flawless (-atk) Compound Eyes Marine Scatterbug in return?

My pattern is Polar and I have a flawless timid Compound Eyes breeding pair and can breed you a flawless Polar egg.

By chance, could you breed me a timid flawless (-atk) Compound Eyes Marine Scatterbug in return?
Hi man, give me a day to see if I can breed one with Compound Eyes. You need a timid with 5 perfect IVs minus attack, right?

Hi man, give me a day to see if I can breed one with Compound Eyes. You need a timid with 5 perfect IVs minus attack, right?

Yes, if you could :)

That's fine. I won't be able to slot my flawless pair in until tomorrow anyway. I'll SR beforehand (to confirm egg IV and ability) and give you the egg for a timid flawless Compound Eyes polar in return :)

That's fine. I won't be able to slot my flawless pair in until tomorrow anyway. I'll SR beforehand (to confirm egg IV and ability) and give you the egg for a timid flawless Compound Eyes polar in return :)
Don't stress out about the IVs, tho. I just need it to be male for my collection. The good IVs would be great only if you could.

Don't stress out about the IVs, tho. I just need it to be male for my collection. The good IVs would be great only if you could.

Male, sure ^_^

Hey, I'm a stickler when it comes to breeding pokes. There will be a timid flawless Compound Eyes male in that egg, when I'm done with it ;)

Male, sure ^_^

Hey, I'm a stickler when it comes to breeding pokes. There will be a timid flawless Compound Eyes male in that egg, when I'm done with it ;)
Awesome :)

I'll shoot you a pm when your egg is ready but no rush on your end ;)

I'll add you tomorrow too. I have to consolidate my friend cards first, it's maxed out O_O

I'll shoot you a pm when your egg is ready but no rush on your end ;)

I'll add you tomorrow too. I have to consolidate my friend cards first, it's maxed out O_O
No problem, contact me when you're ready :)

I can get you an Icy Snow Scatterbug egg. I don't have a high IV Vivillon but I do have a max IV Ditto parked in the Day-Care, so it's likely to have maybe 1-3 max IVs.

I don't really have a need for a high IV Vivillon myself anyway, so if you have a foreign (first stage) Pokémon I don't have yet or some random Pokémon I haven't inserted into my living dex at this point, I'd prefer those instead. See the links in the signature for details. But if you don't have any or don't feel like giving one up, just trade whatever you wish :p

I can get you an Icy Snow Scatterbug egg. I don't have a high IV Vivillon but I do have a max IV Ditto parked in the Day-Care, so it's likely to have maybe 1-3 max IVs.

I don't really have a need for a high IV Vivillon myself anyway, so if you have a foreign (first stage) Pokémon I don't have yet or some random Pokémon I haven't inserted into my living dex at this point, I'd prefer those instead. See the links in the signature for details. But if you don't have any or don't feel like giving one up, just trade whatever you wish :p
Hi, I can offer you a spanish Shuppet. I added your FC, add me back :)

Hi, I can offer you a spanish Shuppet. I added your FC, add me back :)

Awesome :p I've added you back and got your egg ready. Checked by hatching and resetting that it should be a male with 4 max IVs too, better than I expected :D

E: Ugh, Nintendo's online stuff giving trouble again. I had to attempt connecting three times to get even online in the first place and now it keeps dropping the trade repeatedly with just "an error occurred". Pretty sure it isn't my own connection so it's best just to keep trying.

Last edited:
Awesome :p I've added you back and got your egg ready. Checked by hatching and resetting that it should be a male with 4 max IVs too, better than I expected :D.
Thank you for the trade, Soulweaver!

Don't know if you still need it, but I can get you a Continental Vivillon egg. In return for a Marine one ofc :p

Okay, nice!
I'm still at school though. I'll be home in an hour and then I still have to breed that egg for ya

I'll tell you when I have it!

Could I have a 5IVMarine Vivillon egg, I can give you a high planes egg one for it :)

Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom