• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

7 castles

Status
Not open for further replies.
"heh, im from the earth planet also, i want to learn how to control darkness.i need to stop that war because my parents were killed by a general, I NEED TO KILL HIM!" saruto starts to put fire in his katana.

"alright lily and saruto we are here remmeber to tell them the password."

Man: "whats the password ?"

genty speaks and says" the password is antiwar" when the man heard it they let him in.

man:magget i want the password.

saruto:the password is antiwar,oh next time don't call me magget or i'll kill you.

"well its your turn lily go ahead tell him." genty walks over to his table where there are other's wering the same clothing.

jack: "finally came back"
ruth:" took you long enough''

as i walk into this place people are staring at me.....

jack:"who are ya?"

saruto:"im saruto uchiha you?"

jack:"my names jack, nice to meet you."

ruth:"hiya new guy!"

saruto:"..."

man:"whats the password tuts?"
"ummm its antiwaroh and please dont call me that again!"
Lily walks in and see saruto and genty greeting with the others.

"hey lily come over here meet my best friend jack and ruth they are from the same planet as me the metal planet."
Jack:" nice to meetcha sweet thang."
ruth: JACK!!!

"nice to meet you also." looks at ruth and then goes to a table which is empty.

"so ruth i hear your from the metal planet i think thats cool.but i specialize in fire and thunder!"

ruth:"ooooooooo i like your katana!"

Genty then follows lily and tries to talk to her."hey whats wrong??"

(yo she left which means we have to wait for her to come back.)

"oh nothing its just this planet i still dont know why my friends sent me here.i originally was supposed to go to the planet undine and fight the queen for her weapon but my friends put me in an escape pod and now im here." looks at saruto glaring at genty and then looks at ruth and she gives me a mean look.

"maybe because the planet undine was under attack and they didnt want you getting hurt." looks over at saruto giving him a messed up look."hey what the heck are ya looking at!!"

genty smiles and then looks at saruto."alright then im the freak huh we'll see about that when we get into our first mission buddy."turns over to look at lily and then everyone starts to gather around me to listen to the next mission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom