• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

9/11: an inside job?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The thing is if the US goverment were behind the attacks someone surely would have spilled the beans by now. There would have been someone who would not keep their mouth shut about the whole thing.

The most probable way in which the US government could have been involved was that Bush and co. might have known about the attacks, or might have recieved some sort of intelligence on an attack or plan, but chose not to act upon it either because of ignorance or perhaps Bush recieved more detailed information and decided to let the attacks proceed due to some sort of political, financial, oily gain.

Let's NOT start quoting TVtropes at each other, guys.

Particularly not for the sheer purpose of spammy answers.

If it were, Bush may have caused it to get people to like him. What a terrible tactic!

i wont go into detail but it would not surprise me if it was an inside job

If it were, Bush may have caused it to get people to like him. What a terrible tactic!

Except that doesn't float, Bush's numbers at the time, while low, had a strong percentage of people that wanted him to succeed. ( There was actually a Democrat Strategy meeting about this as the attacks were happening ) People liked him, they just were unsure about his administration. Not to mention there is the whole fact that it started way before Bush got into office, but you know, pesky stupid facts.

There is many "evidence" for the probability of 9/11 to have been planned by the government.

What are your thoughts on the subject?

The buildings crumbled down like they were detonated. The Pentagon and the other one in like Philadelphia or something, both crash sites had little to NO remains of the planes at all. That's impossible because planes don't disintegrate once they hit the ground and explode. I've seen cars blown up with C4's and etc, there is always remains left behind. So yeah I think it was an inside job.

The buildings crumbled down like they were detonated.

Not really, they crumbled as if the supports on the levels gave out, which is what happened.

The Pentagon and the other one in like Philadelphia or something, both crash sites had little to NO remains of the planes at all.

You mean this?

Or this?

or this?

That's impossible because planes don't disintegrate once they hit the ground and explode.

Well technically there is evidence everywhere, but usually with plane crashes, the pilot is actually trying to slow the plane and actually land it. This was unique as they plowed head first into either the ground or the Pentagon going at or near full speed.

I've seen cars blown up with C4's and etc, there is always remains left behind. So yeah I think it was an inside job.

Have you seen a car go slamming head first into a Brick Wall at 500 MPH? No? Didn't think so. Don't make poor comparisons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom