• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

_____, You Didn't Do Your Homework!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It died in training.

PEPSI, YOU DIDN'T DO YOUR HOMEWORK!

I was on Coke.

MASTER YODA, you didn't do your homework!

I was too busy singing my song.

Completely inanimate non-living object, you didn't do your homework!

The inanimate thing I am is fire, so I burned my homework.

HILDA, YOU DIDN'T DO YOUR HOMEWORK!

the computer never wants to cooperate!

Italy, you didn't do your homework!

We were making-a pasta!

iPOD, YOU DIDN'T DO YOUR HOMEWORK!

*Plays a song about why it didn't do its homework*
MARVIN, YOU DIDN"T DO YOUR HOMEWORK!

Last edited:
But I'm martian we don't have HW

THOR'S MANKEY YOU DIDN'T DO YOUR HOMEWORK!!!!!

But I'm an immortal, I don't need homework to survive.

HIDAN, YOU DIDN'T DO YOUR HOMEWORK!!!!!!!

Actually, I DID do my homework. Here's what happened. Upon completing the assignment I made to stow it in my backpack. At that moment, however, no fewer than seven burglers broke into the house, tied me up, and stole everything, including my backpack, in which was contained the homework. Once back at their hideout, one of the robbers dumped out the contents of the backpack into the garbage can. That night, however, a pack of raccoons snuck in and rooted through the trash. One of the raccoons stole the homework assignment, crumpling it up into a ball for easier transport. The raccoons fled to a nearby forest, and began playing a form of soccer with the homework. One raccoon kicked it extremely hard, and it flew high into the air, where a passing owl caught it in its talons. The own flew for miles before dropping the homework, having just spotted a mouse and deciding to go for it instead. The falling homework landed in the bed of a pickup truck. The next night, the extremely drunk owner of the pickup truck decided to go for a drive to the nearest Home Depot and order a Big Mac. En route, however, the driver, being inebriated, crashed into a pizza parlor. The impact of the crash jolted the truck enough to eject the homework from the bed, and it was sucked up by a street sweeper. However, the driver lost control of the vehicle as it was approaching a tight bend overlooking a tall cliff. He jumped clear in time, but the street sweeper went over the cliff, and all the debris it had picked up that night, including the homework, flew into the air. A strong breeze caught the homework and propelled it into a helicopter containing two would-be skydivers. As the skydivers were about to inspect the wad of paper, their pilot lost consciousness, and the copter crashed on a deserted island. One of the castaways wrote a plea for help on the back of the homework, placed it in a bottle, and set it out to sea. The bottle drifted for weeks before being picked up by a fishing boat, and the crew immediately set a course for the island. En route, however, a seagull swooped down on the boat, hoping to get a fish, but instead swiped the homework. The seagull proceeded to carry the homework to its nest to fortify it, but on the way got into a fight with a passing pelican. The pelican struck the seagull dead, and the homework fell from its lifeless talons, only to be carried by the wind into an airplane's engine. The homework was shredded to bits, and as the plane made its round-the-world journey, bits of the homework fell out every so often. So the homework is all over the world.

RANDOM BURGER KING EMPLOYEE, YOU DIDN'T DO YOUR HOMEWORK!

WITH A MUSTACHE!

The costumers annoy me waah (cries)

Sammy Oak you Didn't do your homework!

I was trippin'. Time-trippin', that is.

SOVIET RUSSIA, you didn't do your homework!

But in me Hw does you

Gary motha truckin oak you didn't do your hw.

Since when do champions do homework? Besides, I was too busy yelling at Gamefreak for not including me in black/white!
Little Missingno that lives in my finger, you didn't do your homework!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom