• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia A Different Kind of Mafia (ADKOM)-GAME OVER! Neonsands and GengarEatBanana win

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: A Different Kind of Mafia (ADKOM)-Night 2 (One down, one to go)

This is a perfect "I told you so" moment...

So who was it telling us not to again? Gliscorman?

I think it's neonsands since he was the one who made us cage instead of kill.

EDIT: (I changed my name from kirashimu to DrumBeats)

Last edited:

Well, that was before he was caged, and the murderer had to pick an accomplice the next night, so I think neonsands is fine.

Last edited:

I say we wait until we get another clue about the murderer before jumping to conclusions, though I have my fair share of suspicions for neonsands.

Hey. Just stopping in to say I told you so.

I told you so.

Funny how logic works.

Well that's interesting. I suppose that makes me look like the accomplice, doesn't it. Oh well. Playing the original where the person first caged at night is actually the murderer makes you overthink things, apparently. ~.~

Well, if logic means anything. The most obvious choice for an accomplice would be Flame, right? We agreed that the accomplice was picked after the night he got caged. Flame proved himself to be double voter. Seems like the most logical choice.

Uh, what Neon. No, Double voter is a townie's role. You know that. And besides, GEB would know thats too predictable.

He walked into the Spheal's room frustrated, his best friend as, a child just died and he was also his murder accomplice. His hand glowed purple with fury and he slashed and ripped up the Spheal until there was nothing left of it. He left this note.....

The torch has passed,
A new terror awaits.
A powerful foe appears,
In the dark he waits.

IT IS NOW DAY 3.

Re: A Different Kind of Mafia (ADKOM)-Day 3 (ON the third day he rose again....)

Powerful Dark-type with Slash. Sounds Like Bisharp to me.

Vote: Thunder Lord Z

Re: A Different Kind of Mafia (ADKOM)-Day 3 (ON the third day he rose again....)

Why do I always die so early? D:

I updated the spreadsheet link, taking slashing like moves as: Cross Poison • Night Slash • Psycho Cut • Shadow Claw • Slash * Leaf Blade
https://spreadsheets.google.com/spr...FZjUWpRZXRmSkZRSjVBMTVrVmJyb1E&hl=en_US#gid=0
scratch doesnt count, since it could hardly rip someone to shreds.
If I forgot one tell me or better yet, check the results out and tell me, since it saves me time

Anyways, the results are Rainbowkit-Mew (unlikely, since he was under suspicion yesterday and would could have been lynched, so its a pretty bad canidate for an assistant), Yoshiwaker-Kadabra (same as Mew, to an extent), Sgt.Pepper's-Archen (possible, though not as likely since it said "walked in") and Champion Flame_-Charizard (best bet. Most likely to walk it out of the two flying types, learns pretty much any slashing move out there VIA LEVEL UP (which only Kadabra does as well iirc), and has definate claws).

As such, vote Champion Flame

Also, @Yoshiwaker, you cant vote for a dead person.

I like coolking's logic. Therefore, Vote:Champion Flame_

You guys realize his name doesn't include "Champion" in it. That just means he has done something special in the game to give himself the title in future reincarnations (like this one).

Anyways, he is the double voter and seems to be a rather likely choice of the cohort.

Vote: Flame_

I know, but I felt that I needed to stress that he was the champion.

I just c/p'd it from the OP when I made the doc, and c/p'd it from the doc when I posted here.

@coolking: Oh sorry, I'm getting kinda confused.
Vote: Flame

Re: A Different Kind of Mafia (ADKOM)-Day 2 (Ah ah ah ah staylin alive.....)

Vote: Flame_
Reasons have already been stated by others.

Vote: TLZ

Just so you know. I'm the double voter, I'm not mafia. And if you think I am then you;re wrong, got it?

But if you do kill me, you lose someone who knows Adkom better than anyone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom