• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

A nod and a wave

Ikamuzu

Happy
Reaction score
Hello there everyone. You're welcome in advanced for your post count pad for saying hai to me. I've used BG for sometime for pretty much all of my pokemon related needs, so I figured it was about time I got in on the forums as well.

I look forward to typing letters at you all :)

Lol, welcome!

If you have any questions, need a friend, or just want to talk, I will happily answer or do any of them!

Lol, welcome!

If you have any questions, need a friend, or just want to talk, I will happily answer or do any of them!

/raise hand

uh, yeah, I've got one. I did a little nosing around before In joined up, in particular in the RP area. I was intrigued by the University RP, but wasn't able to find any clear cut rules. Halp?

I can't help you with the RP stuff, but I do welcome you to the forums.

Hello and welcome to the forums!
I hope you get the chance to type letters at EVERYONE! XD (You seem like you're gonna make a lot of friends..)

Welcome to Bulbagarden forums! If you need anything, just ask!

Let's see, let's see...where's the "You are nao my frnd" clicky button...

no no, don't tell me! click the name and then...BAM! VICTORY

See, the problem is that yous is bein nice, which makes me WANT to reply to each of ya. Most likely I shall get in trouble for that

>.<

*STAND IN GIANT WAND WAVE OF FRIENDLINESS*

Please note: The thread is from 14 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom