• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia A Perfectly Ordinary Game of Mafia, Endgame: The Fool is You! Oracle and Survivors win! (1/5/20)

Status
Not open for further replies.
“So, what’d you get?” Pika_Pika42 asked as he leaned over to myuma.

Vote: Pika_pika42

I wonder if I'm going on the right track.

“So, what’d you get?” Pika_Pika42 asked as he leaned over to myuma.

Vote: Pika_pika42

I wonder if I'm going on the right track.

If you're trying to deduct based on flavor, I would think that myuma would be more likely to be scum based on the defensive "hey, no peeking" rather than Pikapika's inquisitiveness.

Unvote: myuma
Vote: Midorikawa

Why is the g capital?
Why? WHY? WHY!?

Because I felt like it. If I shall deem you worthy of enough to leave you a message then I will tell you. I do not expect such plebeians as yourselves to understand the complexity of my mind. I would not dare to even try to leave some secret message. It would be too complicated for you to comprehend.

If you're trying to deduct based on flavor, I would think that myuma would be more likely to be scum based on the defensive "hey, no peeking" rather than Pikapika's inquisitiveness.
By George, I think you’re right! Jinjo might even know this and is trying to steer us wrong. And don’t think I missed your subtle defense against my accusation of you, well done.

Unvote: TheCapsFan
Vote: Jinjo

Why? WHY? WHY!?

Because I felt like it. If I shall deem you worthy of enough to leave you a message then I will tell you. I do not expect such plebeians as yourselves to understand the complexity of my mind. I would not dare to even try to leave some secret message. It would be too complicated for you to comprehend.

You spelled "plebians" wrong. :p

And don’t think I missed your subtle defense against my accusation of you, well done.
Care to explain? I don't see it.

By George, I think you’re right! Jinjo might even know this and is trying to steer us wrong. And don’t think I missed your subtle defense against my accusation of you, well done.

Unvote: TheCapsFan
Vote: Jinjo

?

Are you saying myuma is scum by flavor but you vote me instead?

?

Are you saying myuma is scum by flavor but you vote me instead?
Because you're obviously (one of) her scumbud(s) (do 11 player games usually have two or three Mafia?) trying to hide that she's a Mafia member by putting the blameon Pika_pika42.
That’s the idea!

And to answer DawningWinds’ question, depending a bit on role balance and the presence or absence of indeps, a good ratio is usually 3 Town players to one Mafioso. So, a mafia team of 3 is a reasonable guess I’d say.

11 player games vary in setup, I've played in games with 2 mafia and 3 Mafia depending on the structure

It’s ok Caps, I picked up on the soft claim. No need to announce it for the Mafia to hear!

Gut feeling tells me you're Jester, if you think that I'm claiming flavor cop I'll tell you right now you're wrong.

Ohh. I get it. You’re absolutely not Flavor Cop. I hear ya loud and clear.
I thought the "soft claim" you were referring to had to do with the usuage of the word "deduct" instead of "deduce", meaning his role is Loved, which deducts one vote from his total.

You spelled "plebians" wrong
NO YOU SPELLED IT WRONG! I AM NEVER WRONG YOU PLEBIAN!
Ohh. I get it. You’re absolutely not Flavor Cop. I hear ya loud and clear.
A loud mouth this one. Ungifted like me. Truly I am blessed by Lord Frith, but this one is cursed to act the fool. Lord Firth can be so cruel sometimes.
Are we talking about softclaims and roles now?

Clearly this means everyone's vanilla :wynaut:
Again, do be aware that this game is Incredibly Bastard
Peasants
23DB46D1-04A9-45C2-B6A9-6F159DF5E377.gif

Clearly this means everyone's vanilla :wynaut:
My role is hardly standard. Well, it's the standard version of the role it is (unless I have some sort of extra ability that Lone_Garurumon didn't tell me about; after all, this game is incredibly bastard), but the role itself seems to be incredibly rare.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom