• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia A Perfectly Ordinary Game of Mafia, Endgame: The Fool is You! Oracle and Survivors win! (1/5/20)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where did Mido make that point about SK in recent games? I feel that just because other games had SK doesn't mean anything to the setup and therefore feel that the second part is quite unwarranted.

I have seen SK in literally every mafia game I’ve played recently. It’s honestly ridiculous. So I’m just assuming there is always an SK now and that we should lynch all indeps.

I'm not trying to put Mido's words in her mouth by saying this. I'm just saying that I agree with her sentiment, it makes me wary especially because a SK recently also stayed alive behind a survivor claim. So I'm in favor of lynching any Inde--

Anyone a Jester? (I figure it's worth asking if there's an Unjester [me] and a Survivor in the same game.)

...wait, you're also claiming Independent?

Maybe I should rethink this...

Ack, sorry. I was thinking of Gen 4 mafia, Mido wasn't a Survivor, she claimed Bus Driver/Lyncher.
But I’m reality I was SK. Such a failure in my part. I did not realize that my sworn enemies were so weakened by my masters. A true embarrassment.

And I shall predict that no mafia exist, only these hostile independents, but until Glaux blesses me with my first vision, I cannot truly predict who opposes us.

Unvote: Pika_pika42

Vote: Max1996

I'm counter claiming Max. I'm the Survivor! So wait a minute, Dawning claimed unjester? Are there really two survivors and an unjester in this setup? I'm the survivor and since you also said you are survivor, then shouldn't your role pm be the exact same copy as mine? I will test you and see if you really are a survivor or not because that is literally my role.

@Max1996 Now answer me this.

In my role pm there is only one word that starts with the letter v. I want you to tell me the word that starts with the letter v. If you say the correct word, then I will probably believe your claim. Maybe I could give you a second test.

In my role pm there is only one word that starts with the letter v. I want you to tell me the word that starts with the letter v. If you say the correct word, then I will probably believe your claim. Maybe I could give you a second test.
I have no such word in mine.

I have no such word in mine.

There is only one word in my role pm that starts with the letter v when I read the description. You will have to read in your role pm to find that one word that starts with the letter v.

Oof sorry for missing more than half of D1, I was busy with some other commitments.

Now that I am here, I see things are already in a mess, and I apologize but I am going to add to the mess because I counter-claim Max and Jinjo :lapras: (well, not exactly, I am kind of a modified survivor but a survivor nevertheless)

A Modified Survivor? Guys, vote him! vote him! He must be the SK.
No, please don't, I am not SK, I swear. Neither, am I anti-town, I can quite easily win with Town as long as I fulfill my objective.
What's my objective, you might ask, I will share it all in detail when the time is right, I feel it's a bit early to reveal it now.

So with as many as 4 claimed indeps, the structure of this game has gone to a toss. Is there even a Mafia in this game? Probably, probably not. Considering this game is incredibly bastard, anything is possible.

Max and Jinjo, are you both just plain old survivors or some modified survivor like me? And, if there are any more indeps, please come forward and contribute to the mess.

Oof sorry for missing more than half of D1, I was busy with some other commitments.

Now that I am here, I see things are already in a mess, and I apologize but I am going to add to the mess because I counter-claim Max and Jinjo :lapras: (well, not exactly, I am kind of a modified survivor but a survivor nevertheless)

A Modified Survivor? Guys, vote him! vote him! He must be the SK.
No, please don't, I am not SK, I swear. Neither, am I anti-town, I can quite easily win with Town as long as I fulfill my objective.
What's my objective, you might ask, I will share it all in detail when the time is right, I feel it's a bit early to reveal it now.

So with as many as 4 claimed indeps, the structure of this game has gone to a toss. Is there even a Mafia in this game? Probably, probably not. Considering this game is incredibly bastard, anything is possible.
...What is going on here? ._.

Max and Jinjo, are you both just plain old survivors or some modified survivor like me?
Plain.

And I shall predict that no mafia exist, only these hostile independents, but until Glaux blesses me with my first vision, I cannot truly predict who opposes us.

I would agree with the first part of your statement, but are you saying that you can somehow get information from the hosts if you ask them questions?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom