• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia A Perfectly Ordinary Game of Mafia, Endgame: The Fool is You! Oracle and Survivors win! (1/5/20)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does this mean there are no town in this game and instead it is survivors vs mafia?

He asked you why you placed the fourth vote on DawningWinds.

Because based on what they said - their role is rare - I thought he was an independent, potentially an anti-town one. I might unvote DawningWinds, though, seeing as there's a lot of confusion about what's going on. Now that there's four (?) people with the Survivor role... that's too much of a coincidence for all of them to be lying.

Unvote: DawningWinds

Just how many survivors are there in this game?!

@TheCapsFan
Could you repeat your question? I don't remember being asked anything...

I agree with Max, I don't like this added vote here. Also I do believe you'd be more likely to be mafia (than Jinjo) based on the flavor. What say you?

I suppose it's less important now that we've kinda agreed that there isn't any mafia in the game. Gah...

I counter-counter-counter claim Max, Jinjo, and Tood. That's why I was initially hostile towards Max upon his claim.

I think that the game is full of independents and we have to weed out the hostile ones from the rest of the playerbase. I think that Mido came to the same conclusion.

If everyone's telling the truth the most Sus one so far is probably Pika, but I do think that it's weird that myuma hasn't said anything about their role yet despite being pretty active in discussion; I'm interested to see where it will go so I'll leave my vote there.

Might as well reveal my role.
I'm a Commuter, which is pretty ironic seeing as the town might not exist... but then, this is an incredibly bastard game.

There has to be something preventing the Mafia from winning if that's the case.

I'm sure independents like Survivors can still vote to lynch suspicious players.

I would agree with the first part of your statement, but are you saying that you can somehow get information from the hosts if you ask them questions?
I do not request of them. They gift me. For the first day they have told me they will be taking a coffee break. But upon the second day I shall receive visions telling me of a players secrets. One per a morning, allowing us to decipher who is dangerous and who is not.
I think that Mido came to the same conclusion.
I have.

I believe some of, if not all of survivors are dangerous so I believe it is best to start with them. However it might be better to question who is in active role. I do not doubt there is a serial killer to replace the missing mafia.

I do not request of them. They gift me. For the first day they have told me they will be taking a coffee break. But upon the second day I shall receive visions telling me of a players secrets. One per a morning, allowing us to decipher who is dangerous and who is not.
...Alongside your visions, does your role also have a post restriction?

Unless we have a Watcher or Tracker, we have no way of knowing who that is, assuming there really is one.

And yet we should. Not only due to them being in Every recent game, but also due to this being an indep heavy game. The way you talk is as though you don’t want us looking for one. I feel confident in my opinion that you should be hung today over the others. It seems quite beneficial.
...Alongside your visions, does your role also have a post restriction?
You dare imply I am forced to speak this way. While it is true that my manner of speech is influenced by my godly gifts, I am not forced to speak this way. Peasants.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom