• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

A Scene Missing from Movie 6?

Nando

追放されたバカ
Reaction score
I've watched Jirachi Wish Maker many times. Surely you can tell that I'm a fan of it from my name.

But what about the scene on this page? In all the times I've watched it, I cannot recall once seeing that.

So, when in the movie is that shot from?

If it's not in the movie, it's probably from the pre-release trailer/s. Those are often made up of scenes that are never in the actual movie.

Would you be able to point me towards this trailer, then?

The screenshot is from the second trailer of the movie. It was released as FLV at that time. A converted to XVID offline version can be obtained here, but the original FLV it's kinda blurry. The 10th movie website has currently all the trailers availible including the 6th movie trailer, though I cannot rip the stream. Below are screencapped the Quicktime version.

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Last edited:
Thanks, but for some reason I get only sound and no video from that clip. Could you take some more pics from the rest of the trailer, please?

Screens from the rest of the trailer

Last edited:
Thanks. I wonder what the intent was with the scene showing Ash falling off Flygon after Salamence's attack...

I recall that the movie 2 preview had Ash leaping off a cliff, I think to catch Pikachu. Probably adds to EXCITEMENT and DRAMA or something.

I remember something like that in the First Movie trailer that featured Adult Misty, too. You're probably right.

Still, though, that Flygon was freakishly good at dodging Salamence's attacks :\

Practically every movie trailer has that:
Forth movie: Bashir tries to use the mech to step on Ash and Sammy
Seventh movie: Deoxys fires an energy sphere at the battle tower hitting Ash and Masato
Eighth movie: Ash is injured while Rukario is gathering Hadou for an attack.

I remember the first Movie 7 Trailer played the "Pokemon Mon Mon!", that English song while showing Blastoise, Charizard, and tons of other scenes (which were mostly from old movies, but tricked some people) and then at the end had the GENERIC MOVIE ANNOUNCER say in English "Coming July 4th!"

That rocked!

There seems to be various way's to write his name in Japanese they vary from Bashir Vicious or Bisharu Vicious. Both are way better than "Iron Masked Marauder"

The part that I meant was
mv4t3.gif

ビシャス is ビシャス, I think. But the voice actor himself writes ヴィシャス.

There seems to be various way's to write his name in Japanese they vary from Bashir Vicious or Bisharu Vicious. Both are way better than "Iron Masked Marauder"

The part that I meant was
mv4t3.gif

When refering to his Japanese name, I mostly see "Bishasu", probably as a way to differentiate him from the Vicious in Cowboy Bebop.

And HOLY SHEYAT! Why couldn't that have been in the movie? That's badass! *hearts on truly evil Rockets*

And Zhen, who's that?

Reminds me of a scene in an early Movie 7 trailer showing TR running as Deoxys burst through a window...really cool.

Ah, the 7th trailer. Remember how we all got excited about the scene where an injured Ash kneeled down with Pikachu in his arms when Deoxys suddenly emerged from the smoke?

Please note: The thread is from 17 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom