• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

A whole bunch of stuff that may interest you.

Darklink31

Reaction score
I'm getting rid of these, mostly because I don't need them, and I need other Pokemon as well. *ASTERISKS* means that thing is taken.

Offering:

*****RNGd Shiny Max IV and EV Electivire. Jolly.
Wild Charge, EQ, Cross Chop, Ice Punch

Fully EVd Dragonite with Multiscale Ability. Careful.
Dragon Claw, Dragon Dance, EQ, Roost

Fully EVd Sceptile. Timid.
Energy Ball, Dragon Pulse, Focus Blast, Leaf Storm.

5 DW Dratini with Marvel Scale Ability.
1 Female (Naughty),
4 Male (Rash, Modest, Quiet, Lax)

5 FEAR Aron. All know Endeavor.

17 DW Gligar with Immunity Ability.
6 Females (Careful, Relaxed, Hardy, Timid, Naughty, *****Jolly).
11 Males (Bashful x2, Rash x2, Hardy, Relaxed, Brave, Modest, Gentle, Lonely, Serious)

DW Kangaskhan with Inner Focus Ability. Timid.

Cobalion, Virizion, Reshiram, Zekrom, Kyurem x3, Tornandus, Thundurus, Rayquaza, Kyogre x2, Palkia, Ho-Oh, Raikou, Entei, SMR Jirachi, ALAMOS Darkrai, Level 100 Latios, Level 100 Cresselia.

LOOKING FOR:

Any shiny Pokemon.
Any IV bred Pokemon.
Any Pokemon with Egg Moves.
Any fully EVd Pokemon.
Bold Cresselia.
Timid Latias.
Battle Subway Items such as the Power Items, Choice Specs, Choice Band, Life Orb etc.

OFFER UP :D

Last edited:
Tornadus for a shiny?

What Shiny do you want I have almost every shiny from Gen IV and below?

My Big Pecks Pidgey with Rain Dance and Brave Bird for your female Jolly Immunity Gligar?

I could offer a shiny Stunfisk with a Choice Scarf or any other BP item under 31 BP,for Electivire.

Will you take a shiny Shaymin holding one of the under 31 BP items?

Shaymin was from a fateful encounter(not TRU,the Oak's Letter)

Hm I'd prefer something EVd for that Electivire. xD Sorry!

How about this Hitmonchan,is it ev'd?

If not,i'll offer a max ev'd level 100 shiny Mightyeana.

Hp:228
Atk:261
Def:191
Sp.Atk:90
Sp.Def:268
Speed:179

hey i would really like a female immunity gligar. what battle item would you like? i can give you any power item.

FC 2021 9675 4056

the reshiram and thundurus for my shiny jolteon ev trained with 31 in speed and spA, nicknamed roxanne HP ice? 2 normal legendaries for an iv trained shiny? does that sound fair? :)

I could take one of the Dratini. Any gender's fine.
I could give you a Skitty with Mud Bomb and Endure.
I can't give you my shiny Mismagius. If you want it, I'll take the Dragonite.
It's legit, Lv. 49 and it's from the Masuda method.

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom