• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Bulbapedia Abyssal Ruins Mapped

Vivix

MineCraft Pro
Reaction score
Hello all,
I created a map of the Abyssal Ruins, wanted to share it on/with Bulbapedia. (Didn't see anything along these lines after a quick forums topic search; Apologies if this has been done already.) In my haste to explore the area on my first visit, I picked up most of the items on the first floor without even considering that I may want to map their positions. After being forcibly ejected from the ruins two or three times, I decided to start keeping track of where I'd been, and the map I made eventually developed into something that looks halfway decent.
(Short: I made a map because the first floor is confusing; here you go.)

I didn't make the same hasty mistakes on the floors above the first, and properly mapped out the locations of the items on floors 2, 3, and 4. I was hoping that I could request a little help with the locations of the items on the first floor that I didn't map on my first couple runs, in order to complete the map. I'm not an expert on Legalities, but I was hoping to contribute to the Bulbapedia page, so if it's possible to use this, or a variant thereof, I would feel like I accomplished something today.

Here's what I've got so far.
(Floor 1's Legend is marked with red dots - that's to signify that the item in question is on the map somewhere. If the dot's missing - I have no idea where I picked it up at.)

.png format - imgur
.png format - filedropper
.xcf format - filedropper

Cheers, First Post,
-Viv

At a glance - their map doesn't seem to have item locations labelled.

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom