• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Across the Cyror Region

Status
Not open for further replies.
(Omg, that's so weird :p)
Bai felt everyone start to drift and become groggy even if they were awake. He padded off down the path a little way to a separate cave. He sat down and wiggled his proud six tails, he didn't enjoy the sixth one for very long, but nine would be even better. He would be able to protect so much better. He unfurled his tails and placed the stone down he rose to his feet and edged closer to it. He took a breath and touched his nose to it. Suddenly the golden vulpix felt as if he were ablaze, a terrifying feeling for a Fire-type who had never felt that pain before. He lifted his nose from the stone and threw his muzzle to the air, noticing that the stone was no more, and his body was a glow. He could feel his bones shift and move, and he felt his internal fire grow stronger, brighter, and hotter. Then he suddenly felt three tails sprout at once. Then finally it was over. He stretched whisking all nine tails. He thought he would be off balance because of it, but he felt as if his body were more balanced then ever. He circled, marveling his now all white body, and blue tipped tails. He let out a puff of fire, and was left in awe of it's blue coloring.

"Hey Bai, don't you have a bad feeling about this place? I sense evil aura."

Fuyu smiled at bai,

"Hey congrats, you look amazing!"

Fuyu turned to Aura.

"What kind of evil aura?" she asked suddenly feeling uneasy.

"It's... a hungry aura, a plotting aura..." Aura went of into thought. "There are 2 of them... one has a very clear aura, like a ghost's aura... the other is strong hard to get through, like a rock..." Aura said.

Bai ignored the congratulations, he wasn't really concerned with them, not since he evolved did he worry about that. He had sensed the presence as soon at he evolved. He bristled in anger. It wasn't directed at any of the younger pokemon that were now surrounding him. "I sense it too," he growled, his eyes glowing, and tails whisking in tune with one another. He, however, was unable to identify the sources of the presence of the aura, his mind, though having become much more powerful was unruly and he didn't yet know how to control his mystic powers. "I think we should leave," he told the younger pokemon looking at them, not realizing that his voice had gotten much deeper and a bit more mysterious. He headed back to the main cavern that the others were in.
(it's not really cannibalism, they're not the same kind of pokemon, or even the same type.)

Fuyu thought for a moment and nodded.

"Maybe that's best. I mean, if you don't feel comfortable here."

Abra had read the Gengar's mind since they arrived, he already knew of their plans. But the fact was he saw the future, in said future he saw himself not mentioning the villains.
So he had to keep quiet or else he could create some sort of paradox.

Abra did foresee himself waking up the others, which he woke the ones sleeping with a psychic wave shock.
Max got up. 'oww oww! Headache!!!'
'Shhh... quiet' Abra said whispering into his mind. 'We have to leave this place immediately.'

A rockfall could be heard in the distance.
Abra told everyone that the Onix had blocked the south entrance they came in, in case they try to escape and that they are in grave danger.
Max snarled in anger. 'Why did you tell us to come in here!?'
"Because we were destined to. We cannot forbid destiny, whether we survive or perish, I cannot tell you. We have to run to the north exit of the cave. Follow me"
Abra's voice had called that out to all the tribe members, even the ones in separate rooms.

"Are we going to fight the guys? Cause my fighting type would to great against Onix!"

Fuyu jumped.

"Keep your voice down! I don't want to die tonight thank you very much!"

Bai rushed into the room and nodded in agreement. "Abra and Max, you should lead the way, I'll follow behind," he told the two and nudged Diana awake. "Come on, we have to get going," he told her. Groggily she rose to her feet and located the group of others and padded over, blinking the sleep out of her eyes. Bai looked at Aura, "You really don't want to go up against them, it's better that we just get out of here," he told the younger pokemon.

"I would do great against 'em!" Aura said getting into a fighting stance, and throwing some punched in the air.

Abra's voice echoed into all their minds. 'Follow me...'
The abra floated across the air and into a random tunnel.
Max followed. 'Okay come on guys, stay close we don't want to lose any of you'

The group followed the Abra down the earthy rock tunnel, they passed a room filled with treasure horded by the two.
Mostly coins, jewelry and wallets.
Max said to the others, 'This is human stuff, does the Gengar steal from humans? And why?'

Max said to the group. 'Any Pokemon able to collapse the entrance to this room? It will slow them down, though I don't know about the Onix.'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom