• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Adam's new Pokemon!

Toushiro

Arm boy
Reaction score
Well, here's a fic that will probably be around 5 chapters depending on how it goes.
------------

As the sun rose, a house atop a hill was bathed in sunlight. More than anywhere else, the sunlight beamed into one particular window. Beyond the window, there was a bedroom filled with rather ordinary things, a bed, a television, a game console and about 2 clothing drawers.

Lying in the small bed was a boy of 11 years. His head was topped with short brown hair, and as he lay there, his face went from serenely peaceful to angrily frustrated.

"Go away"! said the boy pulling his head underneath the covers, hiding from the blinding light.

"Adam, get out of bed, now"! Adam's mother, a woman of about 40 years of age was standing in his doorstep.

"Mom, it's Saturday, I can sleep in". He said with one leg already hanging off the bed.

"Do you want your Pokemon or not"? His mother said annoyed.

"Oh! Am I late?" he said pulling off his pajama's and slipping into street clothes.

His mother paused for a moment while her son scurried around the room. "By the way, you're not late", she said smirking.

Adam paused and looked at her. "Why didn't you tell me"?! He said.

"I just like to see you panic". His mother was now laughing. "In truth, you still have 2 hours until you should go".

Adam traipsed downstairs with his arms full. He was carrying a map, a backpack and Pokenav. He shoved his breakfast down his throat and threw what he needed together. Looking out the window, Adam saw Oreburgh city swarming with people.

"Now, do you know the way to Sandgem perfectly"? Said his mother for what seemed like the 100st time.

"Yes Mom, anyway, I have that old Pokenav if I get lost anyway". He said, wanting to bolt out of the door.

"Fine, but I expect you to be back here by tomorrow night, you hear me"?

"Sure mom, gotta go"! He said rushing out the door. He remembered the letter he had received from Prof. Rowen last month. He remembered it clearly as he walked the busy Oreburgh streets.

"As per a survey, I would like to invite you to Littleroot town to participate in an experiment involving rare Pokemon. You will receive one starter Pokemon of the following types(A picture of Piplup, Turtig and Chimchar is shown along with data)".

He had finally made it out of Oreburgh after half of an hour and was now walking to Sandgem . Adam thought of all the Pokemon available and smiled.

Last edited:
Please note: The thread is from 17 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom