• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Add a sentence to the story

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even though Vicky cheated by using two Pokemon, Surge still gave Vicky a badge, since he was impressed by the fact that a Magikarp could defeat his powerful Raichu.

"Yeah,but no, but yeah, but no, cause what it was like, this whole thing just happened that I didn't even know nothing about cause my magikarp is da bomb and I pulled that prank AS A JOKE, but anyway it don't matter cause I still got my badge."

And so, two days later, when Raichu was nursed back to health after all those battles battles, the next challenger arrived at the Gym.

Homer Simpson parked up outside the gym, finishing off his pack of donuts.

After bumping into the door of the Gym and screaming 'd'oh', he arrived at the battlefield and sent out his Mudkip, only to see his precious Pokemon getting annihalated by a small little Thundershock.

"D'oh, I'm not finished yet!" Homer told Peter, even though he knew sending out a second Pokemon was not allowed.

Despite the confidence of both men, including the cheating Homer, Raichu's Thunder defeated both Pokemon in one blow, causing Homer to scream his catchphrase a million times in a row. "D'OH!"

As if that wasn't crazy enough, a baby who introduced himself as Stewie Griffin walked in with his Mewtwo, who refused to battle and simply just used Psychic to steal a Badge, running away and screaming 'victory is mine!'

Last edited:
"Ground control to Fox McCloud," a choir of cosplayers sang, waving rainbow flags.

While Surge felt confused by all the strange things happening today, a girl from Shamouti Island named Melody and her Jumpluff were on their way to Ash's and Misty's wedding, and decided to stop by at the Vermilion City Gym for a battle.

Earlier that day, Melody's Jumpluff defeated Quagmire's Quagsire with ease, which Melody saw as a good warming-up for the Gym Battle that was about to take place.

Raichu and Jumpluff stood on the battlefield, ready to start the battle Surge hoped to be a serious and proper challenge after all the weird stuff with Spongebob, Vicky Pollard, Homer Simpson, Peter Griffin and Stewie Griffin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom