• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Advanceshipping General Discussion

Re: AdvanceShipping Nation

What are your top 5 AdvanceShipping hints?

There's so many good hints that it's rather hard to pick one...x_X

Also here's a drawing for AS Day, I hope you gaiz like it!

happy_advanceshipping_day_by_angelyoshi119-d33c257.jpg

Artist: http://angelyoshi119.deviantart.com/

Well everyone, lets all hope may makes a cameo in BW, mainly bbecause of hints, or because i don't want her to become the next misty. On another note there are certain screenshots that we haven't actually looked at that could be hints. I rememeber this one on anothe fourm, and it was Csroline, Ash and May, i will have to see if i can find it.

Is it this one?

picture.php

Caroline: May, Ash is such a nice boy for you to date. I know it you would look so adorable together!
May: Mom?
Ash: Caroline?
Caroline: You two have been dropping hints and flirting with each other since you met, don't tell me you don't like each other!
Pikachu: You know, if Ash wasn't so dense, they would be together already!

If the picture didn't work, heres the link:
http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/picture.php?albumid=2669&pictureid=31294

Last edited:

Caroline was teasing May about her being alone on the beach with Drew. Ash was watching.

=|

Well everyone, lets all hope may makes a cameo in BW, mainly bbecause of hints, or because i don't want her to become the next misty. On another note there are certain screenshots that we haven't actually looked at that could be hints. I rememeber this one on anothe fourm, and it was Csroline, Ash and May, i will have to see if i can find it.

We all hope that May returns, but I don't think she'll return until a filler arc proceeding the Isshu/Unova saga. Best Wishes is supposed to only focus on Ash/Dent/Iris, so let's not expect any cameos until we reach the end of the saga. I do know that Misty hasn't appeared in years but c'mon it's not like she'll never come back, she might return in fact I would want any character to appear just to have the fans satisfied.:)

Also here's sum fanartz!
first_kiss_by_yua_san-d33c29i.jpg

Aw Ash's hormones are activating, God bless his Y chromosomes!
Made by yua-san

__love_reality___by_atharple-d32kodj.jpg

don't ya love the cuteness?
Made by Atharple

Last edited:

Caroline was teasing May about her being alone on the beach with Drew. Ash was watching.

=|

Really? I never saw that episode..

@DJmiju Yea i know but we can all hope she does :), and honestly, Iris and Dento don't seem like romance is going on anyway. If this is their last region, all of the girls might have an apperence, but like you said, it will be towards the end of the saga.

@Evil Ash, well eventho I'm somewhat of a WishfulShipper(DentxIris) I would just wait for an actual hint rather than "ZOMG IRI AND DENT IS INTERACTING! HINT!";-)

@AdvanceShipper #1, you never saw that episode? Well the ending is ContestShippy, and I saw it myself!O_e I never looked at Flygon the same way since I found out Drew owns him, so offense to Drew.:sweatlol: At least it's not as random as sum trainer owning a Heatran.:sweatlol:

Last edited:

@Evil Ash, well eventho I'm somewhat of a WishfulShipper(DentxIris) I would just wait for an actual hint rather than "ZOMG IRI AND DENT IS INTERACTING! HINT!";-)

@AdvanceShipper #1, you never saw that episode? Well the ending is ContestShippy, and I saw it myself!O_e I never looked at Flygon the same way since I found out Drew owns him, so offense to Drew.:sweatlol: At least it's not as random as sum trainer owning a Heatran.:sweatlol:

i don't find that moment that contestshippy because even though a couple people think that person a and person b should be a couple, it doesn't mean it's gonna happen.

A couple times in my life when my mom met a nice guy that's my age that i'm friends with she'd tease me about me getting married to one of them someday. Peope often overreact to that when Caroline teases may about liking drew.

sorry for drifting off-topic, but i don't anyone here thinking that ash/may has a lower chance of happening than drew/may. they both have an equal chance of happening but i'd rather have advanceshipping become canon since it's cuter.

i don't find that moment that contestshippy because even though a couple people think that person a and person b should be a couple, it doesn't mean it's gonna happen.

A couple times in my life when my mom met a nice guy that's my age that i'm friends with she'd tease me about me getting married to one of them someday. Peope often overreact to that when Caroline teases may about liking drew.

sorry for drifting off-topic, but i don't anyone here thinking that ash/may has a lower chance of happening than drew/may. they both have an equal chance of happening but i'd rather have advanceshipping become canon since it's cuter.

You make a great point, but i guess a few people found it shippy.

AdvanceShipping and ContestShipping have equal chances of becoming canon. But yeah, I guess it can't be taken as a ContstShipping hint. :phew:

it's the same thing with episode 144, and 145. lyra thinks that ash & dawn are an item but they aren't. many pearlshippers think that's a hint and it's not.

also both contests and advance lean towards being one-sided which also balances out the chances of either ship happening

AdvanceShipping and ContestShipping have equal chances of becoming canon. But yeah, I guess it can't be taken as a ContstShipping hint. :phew:

Lots of people found it shippy because of the way May reacted, blushing and freaking out. So it's considered a pretty big hint for Contestshipping, but it doesn't mean the ship is actually gonna happen. I mean, neither ship is ever gonna actually happen on the show, it just depends on your personal opinion of which you like better, since that's all shipping comes down to in the end.

Speak of the devil, at Serebii forums, there's this shipping discussion which is unrelated to the thread, well I do feel butt-hurt of reading all that crap coming from non-shippers:-(

I actually agree with everyone's points in terms of shipping. I actually don't mind if each and every ship has an equal chance but there won't be an official pairing. I couldn't help but look back on the video "Black Man oves Pokemon" it's a funny video pretty much and Ash isn't gay, since he's a 10 yr old that travels around the world with his friends. Of course w/ female travel companions, they're just friends but sometimes we all tend to think that there's something going on w/ Person A and Person B cuz Person A smiled at Person B. Yada yada yada....but I still support AS tho, even if it's not canon in the anime.

Speak of the devil, at Serebii forums, there's this shipping discussion which is unrelated to the thread, well I do feel butt-hurt of reading all that crap coming from non-shippers:-(

I actually agree with everyone's points in terms of shipping. I actually don't mind if each and every ship has an equal chance but there won't be an official pairing. I couldn't help but look back on the video "Black Man oves Pokemon" it's a funny video pretty much and Ash isn't gay, since he's a 10 yr old that travels around the world with his friends. Of course w/ female travel companions, they're just friends but sometimes we all tend to think that there's something going on w/ Person A and Person B cuz Person A smiled at Person B. Yada yada yada....but I still support AS tho, even if it's not canon in the anime.

i agree ash ain't gay. even though he's unaware that a ton of girls are crushing on him, that doesn't mean he's gay, it just means that he's either oblivious to love, or asexual since he hasn't shown any signs of being gay.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom