• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Advanceshipping General Discussion

Oh, that's a great suggestion Speedy! I could totally see them as that! xD

If Ash and May were going to a fireworks festival, what would you think would happen during it? xD

If Ash and May were going to a fireworks festival, what would you think would happen during it? xD

Well the predictable. Ash and May go on the ferris wheel, which stops at the very top, romantic moment begins. Team Rocket attacks and steals Pikachu. Ash jumps off the ride and dangles from Team Rocket's hot air balloon for dear live. Saves Pikachu, and falls into a bounce house.

lmao, nice Gengar! xD How's that predictable? I love the bounce house thing, lol! xD

To answer my own question, I think Ash would finally realize May's attractiveness when he sees her in the lights of the fireworks! He'd finally notice that there's something different about her, and how much she had changed over the years! xD

@wubbzy, because Team Rocket always attacks. XD

I'll add a little end to mine and say Ash fell asleep in the bounce house, and May eventually found him and joined him.

Oh i see!

And omg, that would be so cute! I can totally imagine that happening, and that would be such a cute ending!

lol, in the morning they wake up to it deflating, so they have to rush out, lol. xD

Any body got any new topics?

Would you still be an advanceshipper if May turned out to be a guy? XD

I would lose interest in the shipping in a matter of seconds...

Maybe I would still support female May x Ash.

I have no idea how I would react. I have nothing against Yaoi but it would come as a big surprise to me.

First I'd LOL SO MUCH!!!

And then I'd be like, "HECK YEAH!!! THIS IS GETTING INTERESTING!!!" XD

So yes, I'd still be an advanceshipper! xD

How would you, in your own words, describe what you think Ash and May's past, present, and future relationship with each other is/was?

Past: Good Friends
Present: Best Friends Bound Together by a promise
Future: My fanfic, Seeing is Believing

If the pokemon anime goes 5 years without showing May, (Unlikely but hey, those guys are random with what they do it seems), will you still be an advanceshipper?

I'm still an advanceshipper to this day, and nothing will change my mind about it.

If may appeared in the next movie, how do you think it would go?

I'll come up with something later, but for now, I'm going to say something to do with the lake trio.

How would the general public react to Ash and May getting together? After all, the champion of the Orange Islands and the Princess of Hoenn getting together would cause a bit of buzz, right?

General Public: OMG IT'S A COUPLE OF SOME OF THE GREATEST TRAINERS ALIVE!

If May were to show up for an episode, what would be the plot of it?

I'd like to see her In Unova for whatever they replaced contests with. She would do that activity with ash!

What do you think Ash and May would react if they watched the Luvdisk scene in the Water Temple movie, and then heard it's Pokedex entry?

Ash:...so are we a couple now?

What is your least favorite Advanceshipping Fanfic that you've read?

I don't have one yet.

What would happen if Ash and May somehow read about themselves?

Fanfic wise, Ash would be plain confused or just blush, and may will be having some trouble keeping her hands off ash lol

If Ash and May were going to a fireworks festival, what would you think would happen during it?

Too predictable, the answer is quite obvious

How would the general public react to Ash and May getting together? After all, the champion of the Orange Islands and the Princess of Hoenn getting together would cause a bit of buzz, right?

Hmm, I didn't see this question! xD It would certainly be news worthy! They'd be freaking out, but understand seeing as Ash and May had traveled together! xD

I can definitely see that happening. It'd be interesting to see them have a kind-of "power couple" status that everyone loves and would be heartbroken on the chance that they broke up for some reason, especially since by the time they're both old enough to date they'll have had time to build their reputations more and possibly generate a fan-base. But considering their personalities, I think they'd try to stay out of the lime light as much as possible xD

Would you still be an advanceshipper if May turned out to be a guy?
For sure. As long as their relationship and the way they interact remains the same, I'd definitely support it, because that's more important to me than their gender roles.

Probably a repeat of Bicker the Better. With some blushing as an addition.

What do you think Ash and May would react if they watched the Luvdisk scene in the Water Temple movie, and then heard it's Pokedex entry?

May: *blush* <_<
Ash: >_>

I can see May taking the initiative and telling Ash she likes him during the loudness of the fireworks. Ash would actually hear her, and have a shocked/blushing reaction.

May I ask two questions? Because I'm curious to other's reactions from these two questions I thought up.

Last edited:

They gonna keep reading all of the fanfictions that was all about them, written by us xD

Ash:....
May:Ash..
Ash:Yea..?
May:From the very start of our journey, I know I'm a lucky girl.. :)
Ash:What do you mean?
May:It's just.. that.. I'm gonna get a handsome boyfriend.. anytime soon... Real soon..
Ash:?_?

Team rocket catch pikachu so Ash and May trying to get him back. After sometimes later, they then found out that they had been under the fireworks when it's about to ended. They then remembered the legend(About this town fireworks). "Those boy and girl who are standing side by side under the fireworks before the last fireworks shoot out. Their love gonna be last forever"

May:OMG! *Blush tightly*
Ash:What?
May:Don't you remember the legend!?
Ash:What legend? Oh! You mean a legend of zelda!
May:*Face palm!*

Would you still be an advanceshipper if May turned out to be a guy?

I probably find this hilarious but still.. I'm not a fan of yaoi(Since I'm a boy(man) if I like yaoi that's mean I'm gay xD) so.. I might quit being yaoishipper anytime soon if it did happened LOL!

I'm going to assume I can ask questions, so here's one I thought up:

If Ash and May saw Manaphy again, and Manaphy referred to Ash as "Papa Ash," how do you think Ash and May would react?

If Ash and May saw Manaphy again, and Manaphy referred to Ash as "Papa Ash," how do you think Ash and May would react?

There have been a lot of fics with Manaphy returning for some reason. And all the reactions are the same, Ash and May are all like :O

And then May would do a secret fist pump that nobody saw.

There have been a lot of fics with Manaphy returning for some reason. And all the reactions are the same, Ash and May are all like :O

Well, the ending to Pokemon Ranger and the Temple of the Sea gave many fanfiction authors (coincedentally) hope that they'd all meet again, so they right about it.

Well, the ending to Pokemon Ranger and the Temple of the Sea gave many fanfiction authors (coincedentally) hope that they'd all meet again, so they right about it.

Indeed. What I meant to say was lately, I seriously read like, three or four brand new fics with Manaphy in them, he's appearing now more than he has lately.

Last edited:
Hey guys how about a new topic!

If May became a spoiled brat that thinks everyone were weak trainers. What would Ash's reaction be? and would he stop her?

I"ll answer that later.

Back
Top Bottom