• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Advanceshipping General Discussion

Re: AdvanceShipping Nation

Hey, long time no see, Buster! Awesome job once again - every time you draw May she always comes across to me as being very motherly, so I think you capture that side of her really well.

Haha, every girl that traveled with Ash had their girly moments, but yeah, it'd be awesome if Ash was May's shopping buddy. Of course, I'd could see Ash complaining about doing something girly with May, but hey, it'd be a cute scene to see.
That would've been something I would've preferred to see in The Bicker The Better - it would have made more sense for them and given them a reason to start bickering rather than May just randomly looking in the mirror one time.

OMG WOW buster_wolf that sketch is absolutely AMAZING :spin: :-D

That would've been something I would've preferred to see in The Bicker The Better - it would have made more sense for them and given them a reason to start bickering rather than May just randomly looking in the mirror one time.
^i agree. uhm, maybe he yelled at her after looking at the mirror due to some sort of repressed feeling? sexual tension perhaps? >.>

NEEEDashmay.jpg

teehee, the look doesn't lie~

It's probably unlikely that May would visit Unova if there aren't any contests around, but hey, you never know right?

Haha, every girl that traveled with Ash had their girly moments, but yeah, it'd be awesome if Ash was May's shopping buddy. Of course, I'd could see Ash complaining about doing something girly with May, but hey, it'd be a cute scene to see.

Also something I sketched up. Might finish it later if I'm not lazy.

satoharu01.jpg

EDIT: Also, I forgot to mention, that piece of fanart is very cute MissingStar828.

Wow that's really good, Once again I pride in the fact we got talented artists.

I started my Advanced Gen. marathon (nostalgia hit me hard) beginning with the 1st episode today and I am sure there are alot of hints that are missing and must be discovered.

Last edited:

hooray, so old members are slowly coming back!! :bounce:

ADVANCESHIPPING HAPPINESS!!! :D

Ash-and-May-3-ash-and-may-21180115-437-331.png

ashmay85.jpg

037.jpg

93uejid.jpg

image042.jpg

008adb01.jpg

3e699d3f.png

The screenshots do not lie, my friends. The screenshots do not lie :)

Oh, and just for kicks:

77dc09d1.jpg

LOL~

Holy crud. Buster_Wolf, Gazmof, AND Gate! It's damn nice to see some more veterans here!

It seems that we suddenly have chosen the same time to get back to this forum. It's nice to see some familiar faces after so many time.

Btw, I like very much that picture of May trying to wake up Ash in the middle of the night. His face is so cool, I mean, It's like he is having a very good dream. Perhaps, he is dreaming with May... :ksmile:

I've always wanted to see if the extended CD cover was of them holding hands xd

I've always wanted to see if the extended CD cover was of them holding hands xd
Ha ha! Yeah! i've never thought of that before! But that would be good, wouldn't it!

I reckon May will visit Unova. ~

She has to ~

She'll do Musicals !

Holy crud. Buster_Wolf, Gazmof, AND Gate! It's damn nice to see some more veterans here!

YAYAYAYAYAYAY! PARTTYYYYY~ :party:

I mean, It's like he is having a very good dream. Perhaps, he is dreaming with May... :ksmile:

hahah we can only hope and dream ourselves ;)

I reckon May will visit Unova. ~

She has to ~

She'll do Musicals !

Yeah! that would be so cool :cool: I'm sure she'd be totally kickass in musicals, like she was in contests :DD .....though, i miss pokemon contests :( they were fun to watch, especially with May doing them - and with Ash cheering her on of course :love:

ash108.jpg

This totally should have happened~

By: PD+ , website = here

EDIT: Oh! So I was watching Do I Hear a Ralts, and there is this one scene where May is worrying about Max running off alone with Ralts, and Ash turns around to reassure her that everything is okay (haha once again) and then Brock says something to reassure her too...but May's eyes never leave Ash's :) She just keeps staring at him, as if totally not acknowledging that Brock had spoken - :) looks like only Ash's words mean a lot to her :DD

Last edited:

^ Yeah you got to love it when Ash reassures May that everything will be just fine. Let alone when he comes to her rescue (way too many times if I remember), it shows the kind of friendship that could lead to romantic feelings (which have been hinted over and over).

^ total agreement ;D

Oh! And I found some awesome screenshotssss!!!

Screenshot2011-05-12at34213PM.png

Screenshot2011-05-12at34041PM.png

i dunno, just thought they looked cute :cool:

I HAVE RETURNED! RAWR!

hold on, fanart is a bit big....

hb_slivermoon602_xd_by_bluemanaphy-d3dk989.png
By: bluemanaphy and atharple, deviantarts = here and here

Haha, looks like my gift from Mana and Artarple made its way here. how awesome. =3 I'm so happy and lucky to have friends like them. <3

And Oops, i'm late. I blame school. lol. anyway here is my list of the top five reads for May.

Midnight's Top Five Reads for May​
She was everything. She was his everything.​

Drops of Jupiter = BbbStrwbrry

Drops of Jupiter By: Train May finally comes back to see Ash

Its a classic sweet advanceshipping songfic one-shot. a little confusion but very sweet and cute. =)

The Dare That Changed Everything. = starpokemon123

Read it I dont like to spoil people ;D

Funny. Well to me it is. it isn't the best fics i've recommended but its a nice read.

Almost Everything I Wish I'd Said = SarahStarlight217

One day he might be able to smile again, sleep again, breathe again, but like a shadow her death would always follow him.

So so sad that i cried, well i shed a few tears but still very sad. th start was so sad. it's been a long time since i've read a good tearjerker. this fic certainly is a good one. also a good factor with this one is that the one-shot doesn't end when one characters dies, it keeps on going after their death. Good read!

Opals, Shadows Vessels of the Legends = Eon Penumbra

I just stood there and watched as she was killed. The closest human friend I ever had, blown to pieces from a bomb. I could have saved her, could have stopped it, and life would have gone on as usual. Now, that will never happen

(There was no summary so i had to take a sentence from the story itself) Another classic advanceshipping story that i slightly remember being on serebii. This story isn't just pure adventure but also enough mystery and depth in detail that makes you want to read on. Its a wonderful advanceshipping adventure fic.

The Politoed Princess = aipomlee

may goes to the swamp to find a talking politoed. what will she do if he asks her for a big favor

This story has cuteness written all over it. Its so cute from start to end. The writing is fine and i love Ash's and May's personality's develop as well. very cute read indeed.

Oh yeah, In CoroCoro magazines, it says there is a new pokemon game going to be announced next month. Hoenn remakes anyone? lol. jks.

Last edited:

Drops of Jupiter is good. Very good. BbbStrwbry was a member here too. Like way back at the original thread...

What episode is that? Date Expectations? Ash looks awestruck by May's determination.

yeah, Date Expectations. Love his expression - it's like he's seeing her for the first time xD *inserts unfitting romantic moment with sparkles* hehe, i wish~

OH! and i think i heard somewhere that in a CoroCoro magazine, they said May won the Johto Grand Festival. Is that true?? She totally deserves to winnnnn......and then she could have a grand happy reunion with Ash :cool:

ANNDD, i've been doing some undercover work, trying to find out all the old members that used to post but aren't here anymore :'( we must unearth their works to try and lure them back!

- DarkDreams used to post here a lot. Haven't seen her lately. She's done some works, right? like fanfics and stuff?

- Kite posted a lot in ADV before too. found his fanfic - Southlands? it's pretty cool, but he hasn't updated....:(

- Princess of Hoenn (again with her) - I didn't know she wrote fanfics too :eek: Uhm, Reasons Behind a Gift and Halves Make a Whole - the latter in which she hasn't updated. In forever. And it was a cliffhanger. And. She. Needs. To. Come. Back. Period.

there are others...but I can't find their profiles >.> i'll keep looking - we need our old members back!!!!!!!!!!

65.jpg

DATEEEE~

GO.jpg

LET'S TAG BATTLEE!!!

lazy.jpg

see the closeness of May and Ash's sleeping bags as opposed to May and Max's. And May's turned in the direction of Ash :3

...I remember when DarkDreams was a new member. And I will agree. Bbbstrwbrry is a pretty good author. She was an associate of mine also, from back when I was near a rookie.

Back
Top Bottom