• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Advanceshipping General Discussion

Re: AdvanceShipping Nation

Now you're just over analyzing. XD

Ah, but overanalyzing makes it all the fun~

picture.php

<3

ah, i do love advanceshipping for its little subtle hints - i wish for many many MANY more to come! really, i actually don't care if no shipping ever comes true...as long as there is a chance for ADV to happen, i will be supporting it and gushing over every little touch and smile and special glance :banana:

come on guys, lighten up, get excited! ADVANCESHIPPING :bounce:

Ash-cares-abt-May-pokemon-18590121-320-240.jpg

Hi !

So I'm kinda new to this thread but Advanceshipping is my favorite shipping follow closely by Pokeshipping (the reason is that I've grown up wathing the Original Series). But Advance has something special which made me fall fot it ^_^

Well no pics for now but I'm posting my signature in its original size which is a bit larger than the forum standards.

queen_11.jpg

AnyaHeart, welcome to the thread! BTW, the line in your sig is inaccurate.

Ash is technically the king of the sea.

Thanks both of you.

Advanceshipping FTW > Yes I dit it myself.

Ranger Jack Walker > I know but Ash act like a knight so much times that I change the line a bit ^^'

welcome to the thread anyaheart! your signature is so pretty *-* you're good at making banners!! :p

huh...if princess of hoenn doesn't come back to the thread...maybe you could replace her and be our banner maker instead...? :goof:

Advanceshipping advanceshipping advanceshipping~

Advanceshipping-reckless.gif

always loved this screenie - do you see May's expression? absolutely PURE adoration <3

welcome to the thread anyaheart! your signature is so pretty *-* you're good at making banners!! :p

Thanks. I've been editing banners in different fandoms for some time now.

Advanceshipping-reckless.gif

always loved this screenie - do you see May's expression? absolutely PURE adoration <3

I agree ! The way she looks at Ash is so sweet :)

Here's another scrennie <3

ep_46310.jpg

Ash is encouraging May in her decision ^_^

ep_46310.jpg

Ash is encouraging May in her decision ^_^
I always loved that about Advanceshipping - they were always so supportive of each other, even when other characters were uncertain or went against them.

That so true.

Time for another screenie

zwemme10.jpg

I know everybody had already seen it but it's this scene who made me fall hard for Advanceshipping. The first time I have seen it, I was asking myself if it was really a pokemon movie I was watching :p

And a fanart. I don't know if it already be posted.

dp10.jpg

By the amazing suzushiroya susuko > here

Since the forum and the thread is back, I'm posting the two banners I've made when the forum was offline.

withou10.jpg

happy_10.jpg

And one of the screenie of the second one ^_^

9may1710.jpg

And now, a new topic. I don't know if the idea had already be done but here it is.

If Ash and May have to play the main part of a play, which fairytale or movie will be use for the story of the play ?

I'll answer later.

Back
Top Bottom