• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Advanceshipping General Discussion

Re: AdvanceShipping Nation

Someone walks in on them sleeping. Just sleeping. Who walks in and what are they thinking? What happens after?

Assuming they're in the same bed:

Misty walks in, snickers, puts their hands together, then takes pictures.

Gary walks in and does pretty much the same.

Dawn walks in, squeals and wakes them up. Then she runs out.

Brock walks in, smiles, then leaves.

Paul walks in, then walks out immediately after.

Drew: Either the same as Paul, or he runs out crying if this is a Contestshippy Drew.

Harley: Same thing as Misty and Gary but a little more compromising.

Caroline: Happy Face

Delia: Same thing as Caroline I suppose.

Norman: Goes over, thinks about it for about 5 minutes and makes absolutely sure nothing's fishy, then walks away smiling. Alternatively if he goes in right after Harley, he engages Ash in Mortal Kombat (LOL). Loser sleeps outside.

That's all I got for now.

Someone walks in on them sleeping. Just sleeping. Who walks in and what are they thinking? What happens after?

Random? Indeed.

I'm assuming they're sleeping in the same bed? It's not like Brock walks into camp and finds them sleeping in separate sleeping bags...

So Ash's mom walks in, right?

"THANK GOD HE'S NOT GAY! Those Pallertshipping rumors were starting to get to me!"
AHAHAHAH LMFAO! Oh god I I love this community. Pallletshipping rumors? Damn my cheeks hurt from you guys making ne laugh all day!

@The Shiny Gengar Oh my gosh, man, I'm in tears. Hysterical. My only question is, how do people in the actual pokemon world know about shippings? Arcues...I'm still laughing. Made my day.

DAMMIT MAN! I wanted to ask a qustion about an awkward moment for them! Oh well, next week I guess. Now, I'm suprised no one has done Max. IMMA DOING IT!

Max: *walks in* Hey may, i just wha-

May and Ash: *wake up* Hey max...Max?

Max: *mortified* WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY SISTER?!?!?!?!

May: Max! This isn't what it looks like?

Ash: Then what does it look like?

Max: MOM! DAD! ASH GOT IN WITH MAY!!!

May: Max! I'm going to fricking kill you! Dad, don't misunderstand!

*everyone leaves and Ash is all alone in May's room confused*

Ash: What was that all about? Oh well. At least her bed's comfortable. That guest one shoud be fixed up.

Or:

*Professor Oak walks in*

Professor Oak: When did he know about the beedrills and the pidgeys?

And next:

*Yoh Darcy Akira(trainer OC) walks in for no reason*

Yoh: YES! I'M SO PUTTING THIS ON THE ADVANCESHIPPING THREADS! IT HAS COME TRUE!!!

Oh and Gengar, after PoraghonX gives you the rough translations, do you mind making them grammatically correct in English?

Thanks.

Of course, If PoraghonX doesn't do it himself, of course.

I said it once I'll say it again.
I already dramatically make them sound. When I say rough, that means my translation are all accurate, but not necessarily EXACT.

@Shiny Gengar. Forget what youre on. What's he on?^ AHAHAHA how about this one. Brock walks in. Takes pictures. And posts it on his site.

What happens is what you'd see in your typical sitcom and the characters have a history of UST.

Finalsynfrey made an amazing video here. and everyone else here. are they active? does anyone know these people who made the vids? they need to be part of the next contest Please contact them if you know them or if youre one of these people. these are amazing and the people will do great for a future amv contest! also the video @Darkdreams posted a few days ago is on here too!

May & Ash - "Here By Me" - YouTube

Advanceshipping~Love Story - YouTube

☆「Advance」 I Will ßε☆ - YouTube

[FSS] Everybody Hurts [Collab w/xSapphireEmerald] - YouTube

❤❤AdvanceShipping❤❤ | Hey Now - YouTube

♥ AdvanceShipping ♥ Ash/Satoshi and May/Haruka :: Together We Make A Promise - YouTube

I just realized....we barely have any female advanceshippers in this thread.....time to get to work... And k do like brunettes too lol.

*ahem*

Fangirls. What fangirls are thinking of course.

What keeps you loyal to Advanceshipping rather than find a new ship or just forget all about it and find something better with your time. Everyone has a why. What's yours?

BECAUSE ITS MY OTP. YOU CANNOT FORGET YOUR OTP. *ahem* because i just love Ash and May (as individuals) and i'm a multishipper. XD There was something that clicked with Advance then Pearl or Negia. Yes, Pearl might have the same lines as Advance but there was no 'click' that i found with advance.

How long have you been an Advanceshipper?

4 years.

*a wall suddenly breaks in and a charizard enters. Once the charizard lands I jump off its back once I cleared my charizards back he flew back out through the hole in the wall he made*

Hello advanceshippers! I've been wanting to register/post on this website and thread for awhile but I made a promise to myself to not to post untill I've read all of the pages to this until now and boy did it take a long time you guys and gals are really loyal/devoted to this thread!

And now for some introductions. My name is Charizard Knight and I really like Advanceshipping and would like to be apart of this fine nation that you have here. And now I would like to answear the most recent topic.

It depends on who they are traveling with if its just Brock and Max. Then I could see Brock comeing and once he sees who it is smile softly/knowingly and walks away and leave them be or Max sees and he starts freaking out wakeing them up causing May to yell at him to leave. Now if its a situation like when all of Ash's friends are at Pallet town visiting him. Then I could see all of the girls except May of course sneak a peek and thinking how cute they are and take pictures of them then leaving them be.

Last edited:

I just realized....we barely have any female advanceshippers in this thread.....time to get to work... And k do like brunettes too lol.

*ahem*

Fangirls. What fangirls are thinking of course.

What keeps you loyal to Advanceshipping rather than find a new ship or just forget all about it and find something better with your time. Everyone has a why. What's yours?

BECAUSE ITS MY OTP. YOU CANNOT FORGET YOUR OTP. *ahem* because i just love Ash and May (as individuals) and i'm a multishipper. XD There was something that clicked with Advance then Pearl or Negia. Yes, Pearl might have the same lines as Advance but there was no 'click' that i found with advance.

How long have you been an Advanceshipper?

4 years.
You know...there were four girls currently on the thread when i posted that. i was hoping they would post lol. well it worked at least. better late than never.
*a wall suddenly breaks in and a charizard enters. Once the charizard lands I jump off its back once I cleared the my charizards back he flew back out through the hole in the wall he made*

Hello advanceshippers I've been wanting to register/post on this thread for awhile but I made a promise to myself to not to post untill I've read all of the pages to this until now and boy did it take a long time you guys and gals are really loyal devoted to this thread!

And now for some introductions. My name is Charizard Knight and I really like Advanceshipping and would like to be apart of this fine nation that you have here. And now I would like to answear the most recent topic.

It depends on who they are traveling with if its just Brock and Max. Then I could see Brock comeing and once he sees who it is smile softly/knowingly and walks away and leave them be or Max sees and he starts freaking out wakeing them up causing May to yell at him to leave. Now if its a situation like when all of Ash's friends are at Pallet town visiting him. Then I could see all of the girls except May of course sneak a peek and thinking how cute they are and take pictures of them then leaving them be.
Hey! welcome! i knew someone was eventually just going to pop out and make an account after a while. sorry for all the necessary bullshit posts from me lol

How will May react if Leaf and Melody pop out of nowhere and claims they had something going on with Ash? i wanna know what you guys think. They are both brunettes. And so is Ashs mom. I think she would be like wtf he has a brunette fetish.

now time to get back to my fic.....damn writers block its too late for this

I made a promise to myself to not to post untill I've read all of the pages to this until now and boy did it take a long time you guys and gals are really loyal/devoted to this thread!

Welcome to the thread! But you should know, we have another thread which has been closed. Its even longer than this one. >:D

Welcome @charizard knight

How will May react if Leaf and Melody pop out of nowhere and claims they had something going on with Ash?

I can see May not believing them seeing how dense Ash is or asking them some proof of what they claims while wondering it's only brunettes who claims there are something between Ash and them.

Damn jack really? But I gotta say if he reads that too, talk about dedicated and loyal. I don't know anybody else whose read this whole thread.....anyone else wanna add their name on their list to get recognized?

How will May react if Leaf and Melody pop out of nowhere and claims they had something going on with Ash?

May would probably not believe them. May would believe it came from Ash himself.

@charizard knight; Welcome aboard. Nice to see I'm not the only one here with a thing for Charizard.

Remember that DP ep when the TRio stole all the food from that restaurant and May almost spontaneously combusted and destroyed the entire area? Something like that. Though I'm not sure where Leaf comes in, considering she's been a no-show in the anime. It would've been better if this topic had mentioned Macey from the Johto League, since she couldn't keep her hands off Ash. Or Angie from that Summer School, since her parents wanted her to marry Ash. Lotta competiton, isn't there?

Thanks for the welcome guys

@Jackie: Yeah I heard about it alot on previous pages and I think I'll check it out sometimes

@DracoMan:Yeah man charizard is awsome

but anyway on topic I have to agree with DracoMan on this one

Last edited:

@charizard knight; Welcome aboard. Nice to see I'm not the only one here with a thing for Charizard.

Remember that DP ep when the TRio stole all the food from that restaurant and May almost spontaneously combusted and destroyed the entire area? Something like that. Though I'm not sure where Leaf comes in, considering she's been a no-show in the anime. It would've been better if this topic had mentioned Macey from the Johto League, since she couldn't keep her hands off Ash. Or Angie from that Summer School, since her parents wanted her to marry Ash. Lotta competiton, isn't there?
. Were they brunettes too? Lol. Dammit were so close to 6000 ill sleep better at night as soon as were the top ship here. One last topic before i stop working on the oneshot and go to sleep. How would ash feel if he finally realized his feelings for may after not seeing her for so long and suddenly found out through the media that she just got together with someone else. And vice versa. . Good night guys.

How would ash feel if he finally realized his feelings for may after not seeing her for so long and suddenly found out through the media that she just got together with someone else. And vice versa.

Ash would be devistated and depressed but will try to be happy for her and same for May

How would ash feel if he finally realized his feelings for may after not seeing her for so long and suddenly found out through the media that she just got together with someone else. And vice versa.

I don't know. If we are going for the anime POV maybe he would be happy as usual but if we go from a shipper's POV we can push that even more and make him regret he didn't tell May his feelings, happy, or determine to tell May his feelings even if she is in a relationship now.

Now more pages up and I had to re-read the old topics and answer them! How lucky am I?
Well, anyway! Welcome newbie! More people = more fun! Hope you enjoyed your stay as long as possible or maybe even forever!

Okay, it's time to answer topics.

Okay but this gonna take sometimes...

Gary:Whoa! Ah..... *Pull out photograph* then walk out of the room quietly.. Then after got away.. "I'M GONNA SHOW THIS ON MY WEBSITE!"

Misty:*Shocked for a few minutes then completely sad then slowly walked out of the room.

Dawn:OMGGGGGGGG!! What are you two doing! But!! You two are so cute!!

Brock:*Smiled and turn back* Leave them together will be better.

Max:Oh! ARCEUS! May trying to rape Ash!"

Paul:*Smirked then turn back, getting out of the room*

Iris:Oh crap! Kid did had a girlfriend!

Cilan:*Smiled and whispered something* Such a lovely couple indeed, better leave them having their moment alone *Walked out*

Deila: A great picture! *Pull out photograph and smiled happily*

Caroline: A great albums! *Pull out photograph and smiled*

Norman: Ummm..? What am I doing here?

May just believe it at first but somehow, wanting to hear from Ash for more information. They had crush on Ash, didn't mean that Ash will have to be their boyfriend. It's up to his feeling to decide.

Surely, Ash would be so upset at first when heard about that. But he then realize that if you really loved that person for real, you should let them happy by letting that person go and Ash would probably do the same and smiled whatever May talked about that person, but inside. He quite desperate, a lot!

Ash can only think about when May and that person will argue and broke up.
Yeah, Kinda like that I guess.

Now.. Sorry to keep you waiting but my fic is complete. Sorry for late entry, hope I can still make it though.

May's wish, a pokémon fanfic - FanFiction.Net

It didn't finished completely yet since I had to edit it a bit first. It pretty dirty and hard to read so yeah.. If you didn't wanted to read fast, just wait before I finished editting then.

Back
Top Bottom