• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Advanceshipping General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh, i apologize for the small size the banner in my last post was in.

just click it to see a larger version:)

oh, i apologize for the small size the banner in my last post was in.

just click it to see a larger version:)

ya its awesome because advanceshipping is awesome lol :)
so many similarities and to add icing to the cake
there is continuity :)
unlike pokeshipping (the last episodes like right place at the right mime I don't recall Ash talking to Misty about the Battle Frontier xD nor was he hanging out with Misty when he was at Prof. Oak's lab)
whereas advanceshipping has that lovely little episode where they are on the balcony of a nice 5 star hotel at lake valor. And that goodbye between the two the handshake zoom in was more touching than whatever Ash and Misty did last (that Johto goodbye was touching but the most recent the battle frontier goodbye was like hey um bye kind of goodbye xD)

I may sound like a newbie asking this but...uhhh what's "A Rishi" (I know the user but what does pulling off a Rishi mean?) Oh and Welcome! Always looking forward to new members especially since most poke and contest shippers are jerks when it comes to Advanceshipping

D:

I'm not a jerk. -sob-

How abouts a topic

Which season had the most AdvanceShipping hints?

For me it's Battle Frontier. =)

Ask Ketchum said:
I may sound like a newbie asking this but...uhhh what's "A Rishi" (I know the user but what does pulling off a Rishi mean?) Oh and Welcome! Always looking forward to new members especially since most poke and contest shippers are jerks when it comes to Advanceshipping
Today 03:51 PM

It was a joke. The pic was beyond awesome

Nanoka-kun said:
what did you mean?

Pretty much what Ranger Mike and the man with no name said XD

Most Pokeshippers and Contestshippers aren't really jerks. We just have different shipping preferences. ;_;

*runs off to the Poke thread*

Maybe you're right but from whom I've met most of them were jerks,but i shouldn't have used "most" so I apologize, ill put it this way so we're all happy SOME pokeshippers and advanceshippers are real jerks about advanceshipping. See? Everyone is happy ^^

thnx :]

Oh, and by the way...i made a banner for Advanceshipping a few days ago. i want to add it to my signature, but i need to know if it is good first.

do you like it?

I LOVE IT! great job, its better than mine. xDDD mind if i use it? i will meantion you made it. ^^

Early AG up to the the start of BF, BF was starting to get more CS hints. >.>

i'd have to say it's either advanced challenge or advanced battle.

it seems that most of the hints come from there ;]

oh, and the manaphy movie, which im sure everyone is tired of hearing...

...but us advanceshippers still love it :-D

for season it was Early AG and up to BF like what battlefreak said
but all 4 AG movies had a bid of AS hints especially movie 9 it was so full of them it was basically an AS movie, the trailer too.

I LOVE IT! great job, its better than mine. xDDD mind if i use it? i will meantion you made it. ^^

Early AG up to the the start of BF, BF was starting to get more CS hints. >.>

sure of course you can use it! im glad you like it :]

psht...and i like yours better than mine personally :-D

Last edited:
really liked the vid as well, nice song choice as much as i hate spears she stumbled into a good advanceshipping song

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom