• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Yun It may take me until tonight before I can reply. My sergeant called me on my day off :mad: but I will post in the start ups.

Do your thing, man. It'll be here.

First person to guess who Lou's a descendant of gets a cookie. Seriously, it shouldn't be too hard to figure out anymore.

You're an easy guess.

@Flaze Didn't realize your red skinned character would be a Master, I kind of made Cyrus seem like a jack-wagon lol (y)

I was just making a poor comment about her skin color, it'll be interesting I'm sure.

By the way, Lou's Gauss rifle is essentially the YCS/168 from Fallout: New Vegas. I won't be calling it that, though; any ideas?

Hey, relax, it's a simulation. And not the Sword Art Online kind where if you die in the game, you die for re- holy shit Sword Art Online is basically Nightmare on Elm Street applied to video games.

Cain too stronk.

No tea. Only pain.

@Jersey Jimmy In all fairness I've never actually played Fallout - yes I know, boo and throw things if you want - so I actually had no idea that a Gauss rifle was supposed to send him flying across the room... Let's just chalk that one up to movie physics and remember it for next time... Not that Luka's probably going to get a "next time" for a bit.

You still accepting SUs? If so here:

Name: Lily Steele
Sex: Female
Species: Human

Faction: Guardian Core

Appearance:
Lily has straight black hair that goes just a bit past her shoulders, and canary yellow eyes. She stands around 5’6’’ with porcelain skin. She usually wears black clothing, especially her black trench coat. She also always has a belt for her utilities.

Personality:
Lily is cheerful, fun loving, and pushy. She can be quite stubborn. However, she is kind hearted and believes strongly in what she considers to be right. She is a hard worker and has a soft spot for children, as well as a bit sensitive on the subject of having children. She rarely lets anything bog her down and tries to look on the positive side. She isn’t afraid to say how it is, and will openly speak her mind unless she feels it will have major repercussions.

Equipment: Lily’s main weapon of choice is her twin guns that work off a special power. She also carries sticky bombs and twin swords that retract into themselves somehow.
Aura: Her aura is a type of energy she can channel into nothing more complicated than her guns, which are simpler than normal guns. Thus this creates a type of energy bullet.
Skills: Lily has extremely good accuracy and rarely misses unless the target dodges. She is also quite capable physically, able to easily move over and around objects as well as keep up physical activities for a while. She knows swordplay but isn’t an expert. She is really good with technology, and even makes all her own weapons.

Name: Ares Bat
Sex: Male
Species: Human?

Faction: Vigilante

Appearance:
Ares has black hair that covers the back of his neck and slightly goes into his eyes in the front. His eyes are a sky blue. That’s all anyone sees as he wears a large coat with buckles galore that goes up to right under his nose, all the way to his knees. His hands are covered by gloves. What can be seen below the coat is leather pants, and black combat boots.

Personality:
Ares has the personality of a graveyard. He enjoys screwing with authority and taunting them. He’ll say whatever the hell he feels like saying. And he doesn’t really like people very often. He does care greatly for his mother… and well that’s about it. To her he is kind and considerate. He doesn’t care what happens to others and has no problem betraying or using them, unless they interest him. He especially loves to annoy those who interest him. He doesn’t like showing his face, clearly. He also speaks strangely, usually with obvious thoughtfulness or seemingly with a kind of impediment. Some sounds even seem forced more than others.

Equipment: His supplies. A knife or two. One or more puppets.
Aura: None?
S1kills: Using his supplies, he can reanimate corpses. Kind of. He turns them into puppets and controls them. These puppets can have all kinds of traps and whatnot. He is very adept at controlling them and can control multiple at once. He is also pretty decent at hand to hand combat. He can take a hit, heals faster than normal (not at a super rate, just not quite normal) and has higher resistance to diseases and the like. He is physically fit with good stamina. He is good at puppetry. The wooden and porcelain kinds that is. He is good at controlling them and making them. Basically he’s a puppet master… of the normal kind…and the dead kind. He knows the proper way to throw a punch.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom