• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Age of players?

How old are you?

• 10-14

Votes: 23 20.5%
  • 15-20

Votes: 61 54.5%
  • 21-26

Votes: 22 19.6%
  • 26+

Votes: 6 5.4%

• Total voters

Turtle Tamer Kammy

ლ(≖益≖ლ)
Reaction score
So first off, I'm new. So, hi. Woo, Pokemon.

Now that that's outta the way, I've been wondering the main age of pokemon players here. I'm 20 (and a half) and when my friend and I went to get Celebii at the last event in my area I just felt... old.

Hi julayfm.

And as for me, I'm 19 (I won't be turning 20 until late November).

Oh, and actually, I think most of the Pokemon fans on here are probably pretty old. XD

Heh, I wonder if you've seen the thread I made in the General Discussion (I made a thread similar to this one called, "How old are you, Pokemon fans?" ). And I've gotta say, the results of that poll were quite interesting.

But anyway, it will be cool to see how this poll turns out. :)

Hi and welcome!

I'm 22 and recently graduated from college--been a Pokemon fan since 1999!

I think being an older fan allows you to gain more perspective on why you're a fan. You also begin to find that there are many more levels to this phenomenon than appear at first glance. Pokemon will keep me young at heart for a while yet! :)

I'm 19, been a fan since the games launched here in 1999. Will probably be a fan until the day I die. Even if/when they stop with the series, I'll undoubtedly still be playing.

i'm 14 years old and Ilove red and blue then i stopped playing the games and then emerald pulled me back in and I can't wait till DP

18, though I've only been playing the games since 2003 since I didn't have a Gameboy before then.

I've just turned 20 and I've being a fan of Pokemon since their introduction to English-language countries.

18, Which in context is already younger than most of the people in the poll. lol

19, 20 in December. My friend and I were hunting for MD last night and got strange looks from the guy at EB games.

Please note: The thread is from 17 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom