• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Contest Aggron vs Tyranitar

Tyranitar no contest!

But I have to give it to Aggron Head Smash + rock head is pritty damn good!

I prefer Tyranitar, and the Tyranitar in the Celebi movie was really cute. So definately Tyranitar!

Tyranitar with superpower would win.
Aggron with head smash with roch head spam woudl win w/o super power TTar.
i go for TTar.

I'm going with Aggron with this one. I dunno why. Even though Tyranitar has the upper hand in this contest.. I'm still going for Aggron

Both supreme bad asses. In a battle, Tyranitar would nearly level Aggron with an Earthquake, which Aggron responds with Metal Burst. So, edge: Aggron. I also think Aggron look a little cooler, though despite Tyranitar's simpler appearance, there is definitley a brutal look to him.

Tyranitar can easily OHKO Aggron with Earthquake, Superpower, Brick Break etc.. all of which are very common. Aggron is powerful with a base 130 attack stat, and has respectable Defense, but with mediocre speed and HP, coupled with 4x weaks to two of the most common move types Tyranitar has, its really no contest.

My Choice: Tyranitar

I'll have to go for Aggron because Tyranitar always beats me in the Battle Tower. Especially with his Sand Stream ability. Also, I love Aggron's shiny sprite. I find it so awesome :3

aggron would absolutely wreck tyrannitar, plus rockhead+head smash + STAB = pwned

Riley's Hat
240px-Riley.png

+

Steven Stone's Tuxedo
E_Steven_back.png

=

Automatic Coolness.
120px-306Aggron_Dream.png

Even though Tyran would win in a battle, I vote for Aggron since I used one & like its design better than Tyranitar's :>

Last edited:
I voted for Aggron, because I prefer his look.

I love them both, but I choose Tyranitar.

Used the two, Tyranitar was the more useful.
Tyranitar has better design.
Tyranitar is more useful.

Please note: The thread is from 11 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom