• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Air Battling Academy [Students Needed Desperately!!!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Air Battling Academy

Jigglypuff cannot fly, it floats and cannot learn any flying moves that I am aware of.

Actually, it can, it puffs itself like a balloon, and would hjave to use the wind to get the mosat bang for it's buck, which is technically flying, which, according to the first post, is the only entryship requirement.

Name: Ryan Ivar

Student or Teacher: Teacher (Subject: Aerial Tactics)

Appearance:

Ryan is around 6’ 3” and has short, neatly combed brown hair that forms a spike above his forehead. He has soft, aqua eyes paired with tan skin. Ryan is well known for his plaid, button-up long-sleeve shirt and white T-shirt combo. He also wears black jeans lined with scuff marks around the ankles. Along with that, he wears different variations of skateboarding shoes (despite being in his late twenties he still finds them somewhat comfortable). When he isn’t teaching he wears sweatpants of assorted colors and more white T-shirts. When he is outside teaching he usually wears a maroon vest with inner pockets for pokéballs, black jeans and skateboarding shoes.

Personality:

Ryan is mostly well-mannered, but can sometimes grow angry with the littlest inconveniences or imperfections. Because of this he tries to make everything he does completely convenient and perfect to avoid any of these incidents. More often too much than too little. He sees these errors mostly in himself, but sometimes in others too. Ryan also has a large amount of patience. He can wait for things to happen, but he can’t stop himself from perfecting them along the way. Yet Ryan chose to become a teacher.

History:

Ryan was born in Oreburgh City on April 3rd, and quickly fell in love with the rocky landscape. When he was 17 he was offered a job at the Oreburgh mines. He continued working there for 2 more years, until disaster struck. Most of the major internal support beams buckled and snapped, causing most of the mine to collapse. This was caused by a mining cart overload on one of the upper floors. Ryan was working in the lowest level of the mine with his Skarmory when it happened, and was rescued, but suffered from a severe coma for several days. This sparked his perfectionistic personality.

Pokemon: Vespiquen and Skarmory

Other: ?

Last edited:

Thats enough of this stupid arguing.
The GM said No for crying out loud. Just change the pokemon.

Anyways, love the sign-up for KOD.
Love the details.

It doesn't really matter to be honest.
Just change the poke so everything can be all cool. No need to rock the boat over such a stupid matter.

Sorry man, just trying to say, no need to rock the boat.

Changed. Now he has an Altaria. BTW, why do we need to go to school for flying types if we all have fully evolved ones? Wouldn't that be enough experience thereof?

K, guys, the schedule is up. I may be creating an Su for a teacher later on.

Wait, so... am I approved?

Name: Jake Walker

Student or Teacher: Student

Appearance: Standing at around 5' 6", Jake has moderately fair skin, light grey eyes as well as deep auburn hair. His hair would usually be parted at the side, fringe falling neatly and covering part of his forehead. But if a bout of laziness suddenly strikes him, Jake has a tendency of just walking out with his bed-hair after throwing on a clean set of clothes.
His eyes are usually the first thing anyone notices about him, mainly because his other features are utterly ordinary, save for his height.
Jake favors plain shirts and a pair of jeans, although he is okey with almost anything that doesn't have floral prints or gaudy pictures.

Personality: Jake gets hurt easily by other people's words, and usually when that happens, one tell-tale sign would be him trying to excuse himself from anyone in order for him to get some space and try to regain his composure.
Jake is also somewhat inherently manipulative in a way that whenever he talks to someone, he would usually try to adapt to them in order to please them and easily agrees with whatever they say, even if some of those things are against his morals. Due to this, he is easily influenced by those around him.

History: Born in Veilstone City on December 10th to a pair of loving parents. Although his parents didn't mean to, but work took them away from their child often during his early years, and causing him to feel as if he was obliged to please them and not anger them if he wished for his parents to pay more attention to him.
The main reason why he signed up to be a trainer was because he felt that pokemon never seemed to judge, and thus he was able to act like himself only around them.

Pokemon: Gligar

Other: Gligar was given to him by his parents a year before he started his journey. She was initially intended to be a pet, but after Jake decided to be a trainer, he chose Gligar to be his starter.

--

After reading the earlier posts, I get the feeling that Who? is going to be horrified after seeing my join-date

Nah.
I actually really like the sign-up. He is unique. Good job, don't really say that much usually about a first-post-sign-up.

My internet access shut down and when it came back up an RP I was in was pretty much dead, so, lookin' for a new one, this looks really cool. There are some empty spots on the class schedule... Does that mean there are teacher spots left? If so...

Name: Josephine Rogers
Gender: Female(I normally do guys, being one, but if I can write a girl in fanfiction, I can RP one if you want)
Student or Teacher: Teacher, teaches grace and agility, etc. while flying
Appearance: Slightly tanned with rich brown eyes and brown hair in a long ponytail. She has a very nice figure. She wears a sun visor, shorts, and a skimpy top. She claims it's for comfort and practicality while flying, but her flirtatious, show-off personality says otherwise. She's got a nice nose.
Personality: She is very flirtatious, but doesn't want to settle down with a man. Although she refuses to publicly disclose the information, many people - such as customers - know she was a ho in a former life before being introduced to Pokémon. Afterwards, she went on a journey, but dropped out at 5badges to become a teacher, as she feels it's her responsibility to show the wonders of Pokémon to youth. She loves kids, and, unlike many other forms of work, takes teaching seriously.
History: She was the illegetimate child of a prostitute in Unova's Castelia City, and carried on the family proffwsion through her teens. She grew up hard and mean. One of her customers was doing her in his car with a Leaugue Championship match on when Alder ruthlessly decimated a challenger, Inspired, she ran away to Nacrene city to get a Pokémon of her own. Aloe, the leader of the Gym, gave her an Archen they had just revived from a fossil at the museum. She went on a badge quest, and defeatede these leaders: Aloe, Cress(Water beats Rock), Elesa, Iris, Brycen. (counter-clockwise around the region.) As she progressed, she lost her ho personality, but was still very flirty. She loves kids, and, after experiencing a loss to Skyla, was inspired by the grace and speed of Flying Pokémon. Skyla recommended that she visit the Air Battle Academy, and after she and her now-evolved Archeops graduated, she became a teacher. Despite her subject, she has Pokemon like Volcarona and Mandibuzz to prove all Pokémon are graceful.
Pokemon: Archeops, Braviary, Hydreigon, Volcarona(Both can learn Fly) , Mandibuzz, Swoobat

Both accepted! We only need one more teacher, and a lot more students.

Should I make a student character sign-up too?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom