• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Air Battling Academy [Students Needed Desperately!!!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Air Battling Academy

Name: Michael Sovner

Age (17 or above):18

Student or Teacher?:Student

Appearance:Average height, not very muscular body. Red Eyes, and Brown Hair .

He typically wears gray pants, blue tennis shoes, a black undershirt, a sand-colored t-shirt, a blue jacket, and glasses.

Personality:Michael typically is a shy kid, not trying to draw attention to himself. He usually just keeps to himself.

History:Michael was born and raised in Slateport City, and was unsure of what he wanted to do with his life. When he was 12, he found an injured Zubat in Granite Cave when his family was on a trip to Dewford Island. He raised and nurtured the pokemon back to health, and it became his companion from there on out. Since then, it has evolved twice into Crobat, and is now a powerful fighter, no longer the weak Zubat it once was.

He has battled many trainers and defeated many Gym Leaders with his Crobat. His Crobat's signature move is Sludge Bomb followed up with an Air Cutter.

Pokemon (1 max for students, 6 max for teachers):Crobat

Other:N/A

So we need another teacher?

Yes, but I'm giving other members a chance, so none of you make one. Or I might just make one if we don't get anyone for a while, which I'm planning on doing.

We need a lot more students.

Nah.
I actually really like the sign-up. He is unique. Good job, don't really say that much usually about a first-post-sign-up.

Thanks! =)

Awesome! Just a warning-for a couple days, like 2 or 3, I might not be too active as we're still working on an internet access problem, so it crashes unexpectedly, but it'll be fixed soon. My character is actually drawn from a couple of characters in Janet Evanovich's Stephanie Plum novels, as anyone who'd read them could probably guess.

I'll make a teacher!

Name: Blaire Ace

Student or Teacher: Teacher

Appearance: Tall, though not monster tall, has a slim body. She has navy eyes and brown hair. She usually likes to wear a black dress, prefers normal tennis shoes, a white glove on her right hand, and an Articuno pendant around her neck.

Personality: Blaire has mild autism, causing her to get overexcited, or very frustrated. She tends to act as normal as she can.

History: Blaire was born in Zephyr City, considered a Flying type city due to the tower and Gym there. At age 12 she moved to the Lake of Rage, which one day she found a Red Gyrados, which gave her a scar on her right hand. (This is the reason why she wears a white glove.) Leaving the Lake of Rage, she went back to Zephyr City and found a Gligar, and she caught it. She decided to learn the ways of Flying types.

Pokemon: Gliscor, Swanna, and Murkrow

Other: N/A

I'll make a student later.

By Zephyr, you mean Violet, right?

Filling in the blanks....

Name: Olivia Brown
Appearance: Olivia is wearing an indigo dress with a navy blue vest over it. she has short, messy black hair, and blue eyes.
Personality:Olivia Is Sassy, obnoxious, and temperamental. She can also be very arrogant and stubborn. However, she has a nice side, that she usually only shows her pokemon or her closest friends, or sister.
History: The brown family is very wealhty, and has a lineage of famous Coordinators. Olivia is no exception. She has been all over competing in various contests, and almost won a Grand festival. She's Attending the Air battle academy to allow her Togekiss to gain more grace in the air.
Pokemon: Togekiss
Other:

Name: Rose Brown
Appearance: She has medium length, wavy black hair and green eyes.she wears round glasses. She also is wearing a white blouse with long sleeves that almost cover her hands, as well as a Dark blue skirt, and black shoes.
Personality:She is very shy and quiet, but she is otherwise a kind and friendly person once you get to know her, and will do anything to protect those she loves.
History: As said before, The Browns are a family of coordinators. However, Rose has always been the quietest of the Brown Sisters, and tended to stand back behind her sister. She is a coordinator a well, though she has yet to enter a Grand festival, even though she has the ribbons necessary. She has entered the Air academy to get her beautifly stronger and to find out new sequences.
Pokemon: Beautifly
Other:Rose and Olivia are Twins..

So we now got the last teacher and 2 new students. Hell, I might just make a student sign-up.

All accepted!

We will start when we get a couple more students.

Chronicle, what subject will you teach?

So, we only have like 5 teachers?

If ya want, I'll make a student, or we could wait for other members.

You could do whatever you want, in the case that it doesn;y really matter how many students we have. I'm going to make a second one.

Name: Jakku Ebansu
Age (17 or above): 17
Student or Teacher?: Student
Appearance: Longish Brown Hair, Glasses, Trenchcoat, Jeans, T-shirt, Baseball boots, green eyes.
Personality: Sarcastic and kinda arrogant, but can act heroic. Occasionally. Usually, he's more 'Chaotic Evil'
History: Born in Pallet Town, trained for the Indigo League, but was knocked out by the champion, Blue, so headed away to train, and remove all doubt he was the best. He's been training each of his Pokemon individually, and has moved onto his Pidgeot.
Pokemon (1 max for students, 6 max for teachers): Pidgeot
Other: Hates Doduo. (It's those cold, dead eyes...)

Here is my second student:

Name: Lauryn Smith
Age (17 or above): 18
Student or Teacher?: Student
Appearance: Lauryn is a tall girl, around 6'2, with mildly tanned skin, and long, flowing, brunette hair with maroon highlights. She is a stocky girl, and is curved at the edges. Lauryn has long legs, which helps because she is a runner. She normally wears blue skinny jeans, and an olive, low-cut, "spaghetti strap" shirt. Lauryn has rather small feet, and wears black, high heels on them. She also wears a small, black vest, unzipped, that she only keeps on when cold.
Personality: Lauryn has a cool personality, and doesn;t get mad easily. She is a bit sassy, and isn;y afraid to stand up for what she believes in. Lauryn has a diva-like perosnality, and was even nicknamed, 'drama mama' from her friends. She is mildly clever. Lauryn can outsmart people easily, although when she lies, she is very blatant. She is courageous and strong-willed. Lauryn will take on every challenge, and see things through to the end. She is always willing to help out. Lauryn is all around kind-hearted.
History: Lauryn grew up among wealthy parents, and was raised spoiled. She always loved Pokemon. Lauryn had never seen the outside world much as a child. She was a good student. But, Lauryn wanted more to life. So, she set out for the academy, hoping to furfill this wish.
Pokemon (1 max for students, 6 max for teachers): Staraptor
Other: You will die-I mean, that's all I could think of for history.

Time for my student.

Name: Trent Gray

Student or Teacher: Student

Appearance: Trent has a tan skin, black hair, and a dark shade of brown eyes. He likes to wear a brown shirt, with an olive color jacket over it. He also wears jeans, which are torn at the cuffs. He likes to wear green converse for his shoes. He stands around 6'0, with a fairly normal build.

Personality: Trent is a loner. He just sits back and hardly socializes with anyone. There was only one thing that made him happy: music. Not crap music these days, but traditional music. He likes to listen to it in his spare time to cheer him up. He isn't a complete loner, due to some people having interest in him, becoming his friend.

History: Trent was raised, always seeing people be rude to his friends. Trent became mad at these peeps, deciding to leave his current life and separate himself from everybody. One day, seeing the Air Battling Academy flier, he decided to go and improve his life.

Pokemon: Aerodactyl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom