• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Air Battling Academy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir Red

Kaboom
Reaction score
A chilling wind was bestowed upon the academy grounds. It echoed as it whistled through the grand hall. Students were patiently waiting in front of the school's iron gates. An elderly man emerged form the large marble entrance. He seemed to be waitng for something...

private.php

Schedule:
9:00am-10:00am~ Aireal Defenses with Mr. Floresca
10:00am-11:00am~ History with Ms. Eilers
11:00 am-12:00pm~ Arts with Mr. Night
12:00pm-1:00pm~ Lunchtime
1:00pm-2:00pm~ Aireal Tactics with Mr. Ivar
2:00pm-3:00pm~ Air Combat with Mr. Stone
3:00pm-4:00pm~ Grace and Agility with Ms. Rogers
4:00pm-5:00pm~ Sciences of Flying with Ms. Ace
5:00pm-6:00pm~ Air Battling Class/Reading the Wind

Among this crowd was Tobias Flanto. He leaned against the brick wall that bordered the school. His Flygon, Buzz, stood next to him. Tobias patted his Pokemon on the head. Buzz purred, and closed his deep, red eyes. Tobias smirked, and looked to see that other people were arriving. A girl swooped down on her Staraptor, and glared around, as if the people anxiously waiting were her mangy subjects. Tobias facepalmed.

Last edited:
Tyler's Charizard swooped down towards the iron gates. Tyler hopped off and waited.

Calvin made a casual entrance involving acrobatic skill and agility. He jumped off one of the rocks, did a triple front flip, and landed lightly on one foot, his Togetic gliding ever-so-gracefully down to land on his left arm. Calvin then walked towards the gate as if nothing happened.

Eliot watched this, and not one to be outdone, strapped on his jetpack and fly into the air, doing a barrel roll and using the boost to get through, then pressing a button and detonating it, landing on the ground for massive damage, making a huge crater in front of Calvin, which he climbs out of. "Beat that." He says, kicking in the door to the school and walking in.

The elderly man glared at Eliot. He pointed his hands torwards the gates, and a major wind blew, forcing them shut. A Pidgeot came and dropped a small parchel of paper into his hands. Tobias saw the boy, do his thang with the jetpack. He went over and said, "Nice moves you got there."

Calvin mostly ignored Eliot's display, as he was brushing his Togetic. When it was done, Calvin said "What happens in Star Fox 64, stays in Star Fox 64." Calvin walked away still brushing Togetic.

Kristy walked up to the gates, and seeing that others were socializing walked behind a boy brushing his Togetic. Ben sat on Kristy's shoulder and chirped in her ear."Hey."Kristy said to the boy.

Calvin did not turn around, but he stopped, and his eye twitched. "If I oblige, people will get hurt. I'd like to avoid that, wouldn't you? Now leave me alone and barrel roll yourself into an asteroid or something, you pathetic twit." Calvin spat harshly, before turning toward a girl who had requested his attention, looking intently into her eyes while still brushing Togetic.

"Who in the hell do you think we are?!" Eliot asks, as his ship's radio begins playing music. "Join me! Ours will be the drill that will pierce the heavens! You too!" He says, and throws both Calvin and Kristy a pair of sunglasses, taking out an electric drill and pressing the button, pointing it towards the sky as it revs up.

Domovoi peered from behind his newspaper.

"Hmmph, new kids. They'll chill out eventually." Domovoi muttered as he went back to reading.

Then a kid with a jetpack sent his newspaper on fire from the nearness of the flame.

His old temper flared but he somehow kept it under control.

"Hey you guys cut it out, trust me you'll have plenty of time for that later."

Jake looked around at his surroundings, feeling a little overwhelmed, 'Jet-pack? Someone actually brought a jet-pack to school?'

His Gilgar swooped down and perched on his shoulders when she finished taking her own look around the new campus. Raising his hand to stroke her, he whispered, "How I wish I could arrive on campus like those guys... Too bad you aren't big enough to carry me."

Gligar used her wing to hit his head in reply.

Calvin caught the shades in one hand, holding it up to Togetic, who incinerated them with Flamethrower. Calvin then proceeded to crush the sunglasses into bits, and walked off without another word..

Kristy stood there and allowed the sunglasses to fly at her, then leaned slightly to the left so they flew to the ground."No thanks."she replied cooly. Ben continued his mindless chattering.

"Aww..." Eliot says, getting out of the ship. "I guess I won't be drilling any heavens today." He says, crushing the drill.

Calvin reached the far end of the area, off by himself, and was about to sit down when Togetic poked him. Hey, that girl was talking to you. She said. He nodded, and walked back toward Kristy. "I'm sorry, were you saying something to me? That clown broke my concentration." Calvin said in a friendly tone, putting bitter emphasis on 'clown'.

Domovoi stood up to his impressive stature to restore order. His lined and scarred face and his iron muscles made him look like a wary samurai.

"Everybody needs to take an orderly seat and wait for the head professor who should be here soon. Now no need to show off. Yea yea we all know how your so special and shit. No need to rub it in our faces. Just take a seat and enjoy the last couple of moments before I get to torture you to my liking."

He then smirked and sat down in a seat calmly flipping through an old ragged novel.

Eliot, who had been putting on a red clown nose to try to cheer Calvin up, stopped when he heard the young man speak, took it off and threw it over his shoulder, before sitting down, frowning.

"I was just coming over to introduce myself."Kristy said."I'm Kristy and this is Ben."she pointed to the Pidove on her shoulder.

OOC:Where should the teachers be?

'Seat?' Jake thought, looking around. '...Oh, those seats.' Jake shrugged Gligar off his shoulders as he started making his way to an empty seat. "Come on, Gligar. You heard the old man."

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom