• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Almost completed National Dex

Macernox

Reaction score
Updated 07/16/12

I have been working away at completing the National Dex and can progress no further without help. At present I only need 3 more pokemon to reach completion.

Gen II
Celebi

Gen IV
Manaphy
Arceus

I have for trade:
Legendary
Serious Articuno Lv. 50
Naive Zapdos Lv. 50
Impish Moltres Lv. 50
Naive Mewtwo Lv. 73
Timid Suicune Lv. 40
Sassy Entei Lv. 40
Jolly Raikou Lv. 40
Quiet Groudon Lv. 45
Bold Rayquaza Lv. 70
Naive Dialga Lv. 74
Quirky Palkia Lv. 74
Jolly Heatran Lv. 51(Korean)
Bashful Giratina Lv. 47
Hardy Phione Lv. 1(Japanese)
Lax Darkrai Lv. 50

Shiny
Timid Wailord Lv. 49
Bold Audino Lv. 47(nickname: Snuggles)
Docile Dunsparce Lv. 18(nickname: Seraph)
Serious Ponyta Lv. 7
Quiet Ponyta Lv. 7
Lonely Ponyta Lv. 7
Hardy Ponyta Lv. 7
Modest Girafarig Lv. 28
Sassy Girafarig Lv. 28
Lonely Girafarig Lv. 28
Quirky Girafarig Lv. 28
Sassy Shinx Lv. 10
Docile Shinx Lv. 10
Calm Shinx Lv. 10

Dream World
Naughty Poochyena Lv. 10(Female)
Relaxed Ledian Lv. 22(Male)
Quirky Masquerain Lv. 24(Female)
Bellsprout Lv. 10(Female)

Miscellaneous
Hardy Spiritomb Lv. 1(nickname: paapari)
Serious Rotom Lv. 20
Just about every pokemon apart from the ones I'm looking for. If you're looking for a specific one just ask.

I only need one part of the evolutionary chains I'm looking for, I will breed/level as required. I very much appreciate the help.

Last edited:
I can take care of your entire list, except for Latias and Shaymin, since I don't have legit versions of them. D: Are you able to nickname any of the Pokemon you're offering?

I can't nickname any of the legendary pokemon as I have transferred them in from other games. I can nickname all the DW pokemon and the shiny Darumaka, Audino and Drilbur.

I can trade you Mew, Celebi, Jirachi, Deoxys, Manaphy I'm interested in your shiny's PM me if you are interested.

I can trade you the following three:
Uxie
Mesprit
Azelf

From the list of pokemon you're offering, I would like Regice, Registeel, and Regirock. Pm me if you're interested.

I can trade you the following:
Caterpie
Arcanine (lv 59)
Kyogre*
Latias*
Shaymin

Latias would be a clone from my most recent HG playthrough, and Kyogre would be a clone from Emerald. If you're okay with clones, I would give them to you for free [cause they're clones]. :)

All for your Korean Heatran? Unless you'll go with any of the other offers, which is totally cool too.

Please note: The thread is from 12 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom