• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Ampiomach Academy II- An Immortal Enemy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Edwin turned around. "A Leafeon?..." He replied. He pointed towards the end of the academy. "Grass types like grass." He said.

Dono looked outside at the smouldering tree. "Am I the only one who noticed that?"

"I'm afraid this year, it will by mildly more difficult. Today, we will be learning of Dream World Abilities. Does anyone know any Dream World Abilities, or own a Dream World Pokemon?"

Alvin raised his hand. "My partner, Bolt, is a Dream World Pokemon." "Excellent. Bolt, come here please." Yes Ma'am. the Pikachu said, scampering her direction. "Does anyone know this Pokemon's ability in the regular world?"

"Um.....maybe...." SWuddenly something flashed into Mio's head. "I was down at the bridge this morning and then my map fell in after flying out my bag what if my Pokeball fell in too." Mio rushed outside, she looked at the smouldering tree but instead ran right past to the bridge.

Nathan ran into class. "I'm here!" He said, sitting down.

Bass mumbled. "Static?" She answered.

Edwin sighed. He head the other way towards the unknown

Down at the bridge Mio stared into the water. "Might aswell," She thought. SHe took off her jacket so when she got out she could put that on to get warm. The jumper she had on and left herself in her T-shirt and jeans iwth no shoes or socks. "It's cold." She mummbled before jumping in to go and see if she could find her pokeball. She swam down the river to where she saw a ripped up piece of paper on a rock which looked remarkabley like a bit of her map. "Great." She sighed to herself before ducking her head under the water. SHe looked at the rocky ground beneath the water and with no swignof her pokeball continued to swim further down river.

Ooc- Rule 1, people. No spam. Stop drinking. Sober posts only. I'm looking at you, Emmet. Stop hitting on the minors.

"Very good, Miss..?" Ms Black asked.

"Danny." Martin nudged him.

"Um, wha?" Danny snapped back into reality.

"You fell asleep.. or something."

Dono saw Nathan, and turned pale, burying his head under his arms.
"And does anyone know it's Dream World ability?"

Bass grumbled. "I thought I already answered that." She muttered.

"YEAH BABY! I AM HERE!" Jake slid on his knees into the classroom, playing his neon pink electric guitar.

Martin raised his hand. "Lightningrod, I think." he said, remembering his very first night at Ampiomach, and his conversation with Alvin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom