• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Ampiomach Academy II- The Eldritch Situation

Status
Not open for further replies.
OOC- Well poop. OK, Terry's a Solatrixx.

"Phsycic moves can be pretty useful in battle when you need to put some effects on the opponent, right?" Alvin asked.

Alex grinned. "Well, if you'll follow me?" He said, pointing to a corner.

"Yeah. That's why he's so successful in battling." Camille said. "You really oughta try your hand. It'd be great for experience."

Terry found Solatrixx and flopped down on an empty bed.

Loki started to make her way to what she called the quad.

Anna nodded, jogging over to where he stood, then following him. "What's your name?" She asked shyly, her smile fading.

"Nice to meet you, Alex. Oh, I'm Angharrad Bellaqua. Call me Anne." She laughed a bit and looked down at her Houndour who was now sulking, and returned it to it's pokeball quickly. "Shut it." She muttered.

Yuki got bored of trying to find Dono so went and knocked on Edwin's door instead.

edwin opened the door slowly. Edwin stood tall, his beard being a beard with many secrets. "oh, hello there." He happily welcomed yuki.

"He most likely won't refuse you." Camille said. I just hope you've been training.

Loki piped up. "We've uh......" she trailed off. "Sorry about her. We've just started our first year here. I'm Terry and that nervous girl is Loki." Terry said. Unfortunately her Pidove took off again, and she chased after it with a smile on her face. "She, uh..... Has amnesia right now. That was her Pidove....." he finished.

OOC- Where are Terry and Loki? If nobody's there, Claudia will appear.

Alex nodded. "OK then, Anne- if you'll follow me-" he said, and walked into the corner.

Alvin grinned. "Me not training is like a Magikarp not splashing."

Terry's Deerling popped out of it's Poke Ball and whizzed on Loki's shoes.

"Oh, good! You're training regularly now! I'm so proud!" Camille cheered, giving him a light hug. "I remember when you never trained at all, so you couldn't keep up with me!"

edwin smiled stroking his beard. "good, aged around 12 years but good." he replied.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom