• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Ampiomach Academy

Status
Not open for further replies.
OOC: Modio, I'm bringing in a new student, do I need to sign-up?

BIC: Scott had just arrived to the academy, he wandered around trying to find the Headmaster.

Daniel shook his head in disbelief. This school had psychics? And he thought a gym leader school was strange enough already...

Ooc: try to avoid Ooc-only posts xD. but yes, i do believe you need to sign up any and all new characters... Gives other users a reference for when they meet him yknow?

OOC: I'll speak to him tomorrow, If I do, I'll sign up tomorrow.

OOC: There should probably be an OC thread.

Camille went around, asking boys to dance. Emolga was confused at the idea of dancing with someone else.

Alvin stopped drinking the Mysterious Gunk. He then started tying himelf to a chair, which wasn't easy.

Yuki woke up and immeadietly got to her feet, "MUM! DAD!" She yelled before noticing she was in the infirmary. Yuko grinned and hugged her, Envy too.
Yuki was confused, "Let's go back to the dance," She said rushing back to the dance hall.

ooc: yup! =^.^=

Yuko was dnacing with another girl, after not seeing Jen all evening, he assumed she had lost interest. Envy looked around for Trey, Yuki followed her searching for someone to dance with.

Yuko had finished that dance and saw Camille, he walked over calmly and asked, "Want a dance?" While Envy still looked for Trey.

Nate had arrived to the dance, Scott close behind. "Here we are, the Christmas Dance, find a date, OR FACE THE WRATH OF SANTA. Nah just kidding, I wonder if my date will ever show up." He said.

Scott thought. "Yeah, but who would wanna dance with me?"

Camille looked up, and was surprised that someone had asked her to dance. With a slight blush, she accepted, and got up.

Edwin and Zeala walked towards the school dance holding each others hand tightly. Zeala picked her best human form for the party. Edwin remained in his reaper clothes, he had three rings in his pocket just in case duty called. " It should be nice, I think we have to attend these things more." Edwin said trying to get his mind out of his job.

Kylie continued to walk to her room, unaware that an event was going on. ...Until she noticed it was unusually empty and quiet. Upon realizing this, she turned around and went in search of what was going on.

Dono rubbed his head, and felt a jolt of pain. He looked under his covers and saw his body was bandaged up, and it had slashes and ice pricks all over. He thought he could even see some bone sticking out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom