• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

An Addition to Consider

sonicfan7895

Reaction score
Hello. First post here, and I think it might be something important to add to the Bulbapedia. I would myself, but in trying to establish an email for my real Bulbapedia account, it is taking way too long to actually do so.

So, this edit, specifically, is an event edit; in the Gen III English events page, there's the Shiny Zigzagoon for the Berry Glitch fix, right? You mention that the GameCube demo disc to contain that program is on Version 16 handed out through EB Games and GameStop, right? Well, I have something more previous than 16. I have Version 14, and it comes with a promotional video for Pokemon Colosseum, a demo of Custom Robo, Mario Kart: Double Dash, and Sonic Heroes, and even comes with the Berry Glitch fix program; when fixed, the program transfers the exact same Zigzagoon as listed on the site already. Let me know if you also need hard physical evidence of the program's existence on the disc.
gc interactive demo disc.jpg

Last edited:
Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom