• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

And the Results are in! (Staff Drive 2013)

Status
Not open for further replies.

$aturn¥oshi

Stealin' cars.
Reaction score
Okay, it has been a successful Staff Drive, and I am happy to announce the next batch of Moderators that are joining the Bulbagarden forums family.

The Garden Grotto
@Aquanova; @SummerRose; @G50; @Burgundy;

Video Games
@Aquanova; @Beck; @GatoRage;

Shipper's Paradise
@Likeitornot.;

Writer's Workshop
@Soulmaster; @harryheart;

Fun & Games
@Kurloz Makara; @SummerRose;

Outside the Box
@fabfab; @Meulin Leijon;

Congrats to everyone! We had a lot of great applications and a lot of decisions were very hard to make. To those that applied, and did not make it in, you are free to shoot a PM to the Head of the forum you have applied to and inquire about it.

Congratulations everyone! Like $aty said, there were a lot of brilliant apps and it's going to be fun working with you all!

Well, congratulations to everyone else hired beside me, and thanks to the staff for taking us in! I'm sure we'll all do a great job. :3

Wow, that's a lot of new mods.

Maybe I should've applied this year.

Congratulations everyone! I look forward to talking to you guys more. :)

Congratulations to everyone now made mostly beside me, I'm sure we'll all do a great job if we try our hardest! I'm so glad I have the opportunity to work with you all! uwu

I'm going to actually put some effort into my applications next time.

But, uh... *feels very awkward* C-congrats..? o_O

Whey! Congrats newbies!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom