• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Animated Pictures/GIFs Thread

I do love Microsoft GIFAnimator, which is what I use. Remember to switch "browser palette" to "optimal palette" for MUCH better colors! x3

Completely free too!

Ah, that'd be because I forgot to make the Satoshi ninja animation loop.

Here we go!

satoshiisahappyninja.gif

Oh, cool thank you :) I'll check it out!

Aww, Satoshi looks so cute 83

Satoshi/Ash is ALWAYS cute.....

Aw, I just luv Ashy GIFs. Der sooooo cute!!!

A request! Could somebody possibly make a GIF animation of the Takeshi/Brock eyecatch/commercial bumper from DP? ^^

It was used in the Yuxie's Shadow episode!

Aha, my player glitches up when I play the episode whenever I try to skip or move back, so it's kind of impossible for me now, unless I can grab each frame in one go or repeatedly load the episode and fast-forward all the way to the scene each time. xD;;;

So, the problem's mostly with my copy of the episode. ^^;;

Takeshi's eyecatch first appeared in DP125 - Cherinbo! A Brave Battle!?. Do you have a good copy of that episode?

I dont even know what ep that is, since it hasnt premiered in US yet.

So here's an even better question:

How do I save youtube videos as an avi or something and not an html file?

These are all so very good! ^^

Alas, I have nothing to contribute besides the Hikaru no Go one that is currently in my sig, *points down* so I will just be watching from the sidelines.

So you have wished it, so shall it be!;;xD

brockseyes.gif

My sister says thank you!

I'm glad you took on the task of making it. I was expecting to be ignored. xD;

I'm gonna make some more soon so dont worry

Good Arceus, I just realized that this is the most popular thread I have....

My sister says thank you!

I'm glad you took on the task of making it. I was expecting to be ignored. xD;

haha;; awww tell her I said your welcome! ;D

and yeah, I like this thread alot ashfangirl!
I wanna make more GIF's for here;; they're soo fun!

alright, well, I found some I never posted here, but still no new ones from me yet.

adamantorb.gif

magneticbackpack.gif

teamtrainersstrikesagai.gif

vibratingmachine.gif

wowweregoingtodie.gif

and im tired of people saying it the 2nd one is NOT Pokeshipping!!! Misty didn't know what was going on and grabbed onto whatever was closest to her. I don't believe in Pokeshipping, just Pikashipping.

Please note: The thread is from 14 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom