• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Anime character Resemblence

Status
Not open for further replies.
I look quite a bit like Sanji from One Piece:

sanjii.png

I look a lot like Misaki Ayuzawa from Kaichou wa Maid-Sama if my eyes were lighter and more orange and I was taller ^.^ She's my favouritist anime character ever, so I'm so happy I'm just like her in looks and personality~!

I'm told that I look like a female version of Deidara from Naruto. I have long-ish blonde hair, long bangs that hang over one eye, and blue eyes. I'm also 5'5", which is the same height as Deidara. Oh, and I'm the ceramics master of my art class. xD

I look like Yuki Cross from Vampire Knight. I could easily cosplay as her, now that I think about it:sweatlol:... Except I have blue eyes.

Personality wise I'd say a mix of Hinagiku Katsura(Hayate The Combat Butler), Kyoko Otonashi(Maison Ikkoku), Sharon Rainsworth(Pandora Hearts), Alice(Pandora Hearts), Caudia(Crimson Shell), Nagi Sanzenin(Hayate The Combat Butler), Yusei(Yu-Gi-Oh! 5d's), and L(Death Note). If I had to choose two character I'm most like, though, it'd be Claudia from Crimson Shell. Oh, and also Tsuzuki from Decendants of Darkness.

But my sisters say I sound like Tohru Honda from Fruits Basket..... Why...? And sometimes Haruhi Fujioka from Ouran High School Host Club.

Last edited:
I'd never thought about it until now, but I guess I look most like Hungary from Hetalia. Being a fan of yaoi shippings, I guess that's... oddly appropriate.

Personality-wise, I'd say I have Romano's (Hetalia) temper and attitude, Britain's (Hetalia) sarcasm and wit, Mihoshi's (Tenchi Muyo!) ditziness and clumsiness, and Lelouch's (Code Geass) ability to laugh really weird and creepy.

Attachments

• Hungary_0.png
    Hungary_0.png
    141.8 KB · Views: 472
  • Hungary_1.png
    Hungary_1.png
    376.9 KB · Views: 2,810
I guess I look most like Paula from Black Butler. Except I have blue eyes. Paula_0.jpg
For personality, Elliot Nightray (Pandora Hearts), Yomi Mizuhara (Azumanga Daioh), Seimei Aoyagi (Loveless), Russia (Hetalia), Hisoka Kurosaki(Descendants of Darkness), and Kyo Sohma (Fruits Basket).

Last edited:
I look and act pretty much just like Conway from Pokemon. I have longer hair now because I'm too lazy to cut it, but the resemblance is striking.
250px-Conway.png

Conway8.jpg

EP654_Conway_%282%29.png

(I do this to my glasses all the time XD)

I look like Takako Kimura from Kannagi, except with red hair and green eyes. I haven't found an exact replica of me in any anime, but she comes close whenever I wear a hairband (though I wear braids very rarely XD):
dnj0yf.jpg

Yep.

When my hair reaches a certain length and its straight and combed, i look a little like Haruhi from Ouran Host Club with darker hair.
I guess i could also pass as the Male player character from Black and White.

Apparently who I'm like has changed. :lol: I'm told that I'm exactly like Amu Hinamori from Shugo Chara and Yuma Tsukumo from Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal. :sweatlol: Apparently the resemblance is uncanny personality wise. O_O Not sure about looks wise.

I look like

<- Derek Styles from Trauma Center.

when I get my hair done right

and I look like
V
hasegawa_baka_to_tes_22727.jpg
when I'm having a bad hair day

Personality wise, I think I'm like a combination of Yugi, Yusei, and Yuma from various Yu-Gi-Oh!.
I don't really look like any anime characters. I guess of the ones I know, if I was an anime character it could be believable that I was related to Rally from 5Ds.

tumblr_m79p2f5lcJ1rao0vlo1_500.gif

I look exactly like the girl above, Sakurako Ohmuro. On top of that, we're also the same age and have very similar personalities. Though, if I had to compare myself to any anime character, it would be Mikuru Asahina from The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom