• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Anime & Manga General Discussion

Perhaps. I've also been thinking about the possibility that Journeys will end with Goh heading for the Project Mew mission.
I agree. I think Project Mew will take up all of Goh’s free time now that he’s officially a member of it, so I can see Goh leaving Ash because he has to fully commit to Project Mew now. It’s the easiest way to make it so Goh can’t continue traveling with Ash.

Also, as an aside, I thought about the possibility of Ash’s Journeys team staying behind at the Cerise Institute. Like how Ash’s Alola team sees Kukui’s home as their home, the Journeys team is used to Cerise, Chloe, and the others. I don’t see them going to Oak’s lab when the Institute is basically their home too.

I agree. I think Project Mew will take up all of Goh’s free time now that he’s officially a member of it, so I can see Goh leaving Ash because he has to fully commit to Project Mew now. It’s the easiest way to make it so Goh can’t continue traveling with Ash.
I was mainly thinking of the last mission to the Table Mountain. There's simply not enough time to cover it, so it could be a fitting way to end the series by having him depart there while Ash heads for Paldea.
Also, as an aside, I thought about the possibility of Ash’s Journeys team staying behind at the Cerise Institute. Like how Ash’s Alola team sees Kukui’s home as their home, the Journeys team is used to Cerise, Chloe, and the others. I don’t see them going to Oak’s lab when the Institute is basically their home too.
That's definitely a possibility. At least they'd be in Kanto.

I was mainly thinking of the last mission to the Table Mountain. There's simply not enough time to cover it, so it could be a fitting way to end the series by having him depart there while Ash heads for Paldea.

That's definitely a possibility. At least they'd be in Kanto.
Pretty likely if there's a small montage of the characters and what they're doing now, they could throw in a quick little clip of Goh, Quillon, Danika, Gary and Horace at the mountain preparing to battle one of the Regigigas.

Last edited:
Pretty likely if there's a small montage of the characters and what they're doing now, they could throw in a quick little clip of Goh, Quillon, Danika, Gary and Horace at the mountain preparing to battle one of the Regis.
Project Mew have the Regis already don't they (well minus Regigigas)

Maybe they'll find a clue that leads them to Mew but don't actually find it on-screen

I'm still convinced Project Mew is a scheme for an evil team which Gary and the others aren't aware off

Im not a fan of that idea, Alola feels like a second family situation, so I ate what they wrote. But now I feel bad we get to see all Ash's pokemon besides them watching at Oak's the match. Where were the Alolans in the last epiaodes? Realy not fair.. even Gninja (who had to be part of the knight-watch, far away and alone) was lucky to feel whats happenin in the Semis with Lucario..
Project Mew have the Regis already don't they (well minus Regigigas)
Maybe they got him by now
I'm still convinced Project Mew is a scheme for an evil team which Gary and the others aren't aware off
Me 2, it feels as if there would be evil arc (somehow somewhen) it will be about them. And if the speculation about SV not starting right away is correct - just maybe.

Im not a fan of that idea, Alola feels like a second family situation, so I ate what they wrote. But now I feel bad we get to see all Ash's pokemon besides them watching at Oak's the match. Where were the Alolans in the last epiaodes? Realy not fair.. even Gninja (who had to be part of the knight-watch, far away and alone) was lucky to feel whats happenin in the Semis with Lucario..
Fair enough. It did bother me that we didn’t see Kukui’s house at all during the Cynthia match. Kukui, Burnet, and Ash’s Alolan Pokémon are also very important to him, we really should’ve gotten a cameo of them. Especially considering Kukui planned out the Battle Royal exhibition for Ash in JN112, to hype up the Alola region on their champion entering the Masters Eight tournament.

Fair enough. It did bother me that we didn’t see Kukui’s house at all during the Cynthia match. Kukui, Burnet, and Ash’s Alolan Pokémon are also very important to him, we really should’ve gotten a cameo of them. Especially considering Kukui planned out the Battle Royal exhibition for Ash in JN112, to hype up the Alola region on their champion entering the Masters Eight tournament.
I would not be surprised if they're being kept for Leon's match as well cameo wise.

Really hope the Leon vs Ash match gives us cameos from all of Ash's former companions and classmates, maybe even his rivals

They don't have to speak though it would be nice, even May and Max getting a cameo would be perfect
I think it could be interesting if all of the opponents Ash defeated in the PWC were watching as well. Characters like Visquez, Rinto, Volkner, Bea, Drasna, and Raihan could all
be watching. It would show that they respect Ash for making it that far.

Also, I really don’t get why Iris had to leave before Ash vs. Cynthia happened. You think she would want to root for her friend against her round 1 opponent. It would be cool if Iris got a cameo alongside the rest of Ash’s friends, but I still don’t understand why half of the Masters Eight participants decided to leave the most prestigious tournament in-universe, instead of stay and celebrate with everyone else.

He isnt the writer, I could see Ash not showing his love whatsoever, but still he moght end in a relationship and have kids that will be the next protagonist
She isn't the writer but she works on Ash's script. Yes, he'll probably marry someone when he grows up but if he falls in love as a child, that would be out of character.

She isn't the writer but she works on Ash's script. Yes, he'll probably marry someone when he grows up but if he falls in love as a child, that would be out of character.
Fanfiction writers:

1663778824213.png

Back
Top Bottom